Are M Tech placements good for IITs
Open the list in the Research Information System
R. Hagengruber, S. Hutton. Women Philosophers from the Renaissance to the Enlightenment. 2021.
RE. Hagengruber, in: Encyclopedia of Early Modern Philosophy and the Sciences, 2021
R. Hagengruber, dianoia (2020), 31 (XXV), pp. 331-353
R. Hagengruber, in: Encyclopedia of Early Modern Philosophy and the Sciences, 2020
R. Hagengruber, Bruniana & Campanelliana (2019), Suppl XLIII (Studi 18)
R. Hagengruber, H. Hecht. Emilie Du Châtelet and the German Enlightenment. 2019.
R. Hagengruber, philosophie Magazin (2019) (13), pp. 8-14
R. Hagengruber, Konsens (2019), pp. 43-44
R. Hagengruber, in: Ethics / Philosophy Didactics. Practical Guide for Secondary School I and II, Cornelsen, 2016, pp. 133–143
R. Hagengruber, in: Women philosophers in philosophy lessons. A Handbook, 2015, pp. 7-11
R. Hagengruber, in: Departure for Modern Europe. A Handbook of Early Modern Philosophy (1400-1700), Meiner Verlag, 2011, pp. 853-856
R. Hagengruber, HNI Annual Report (2011), pp. 164
R. Hagengruber, HNI Annual Report (2011), pp. 165
R. Hagengruber, HNI Annual Report (2010), pp. 89
R. Hagengruber, Konsens (2009), 1 + 2, pp. 6-8
R. Hagengruber, HNI Annual Report (2009) (91), pp. 88
R. Hagengruber, HNI Heinz Nixdorf Institut Nachrichten (2009), 32, pp. 16
R. Hagengruber, UNESCO-UNEVOC (2008), Bulletin 14 (Suppmenent 12), pp. 1-4
R. Hagengruber, HNI Heinz Nixdorf Institut Nachrichten (2008), 30, pp. 10-11
R. Hagengruber, U. Riss, in: Computation, Information, Cognition. The Nexus and the Liminal, Cambridge Scholars Publishing, 2007, pp. 134-147
R. Hagengruber, H. Grziwotz, Deutsche Notar-Zeitschrift (2006), 1, pp. 32-43
R. Hagengruber, Considering Knowledge Ethics (2006), 17 (4), pp. 461-464
R. Hagengruber, Research & Teaching (2003), 5, pp. 249-251
R. Hagengruber, in: Things - Media of Appropriation - Limits of Disposal, Ulrike Helmer-Verlag, 2002, pp. 273-275
2000Publication type habilitation not found!
The maximum number of publications to be displayed has been reached - all publications can be found in the Research Information System.
- How were miniature schnauzers bred
- What does Fang Shui mean in Chinese
- Why do salaries vary depending on the location
- Men still use handkerchiefs
- Will Microsoft ever stop developing Internet Explorer?
- Why do models reveal their naked bodies?
- What are the negative consequences of agriculture
- What are coherent sources of persistent interference
- How does compressibility vary with pressure?
- Which topic should I choose? Why
- What are signs that someone may abuse animals?
- Is the video and audio editing similar
- What can I achieve through meditation
- Should one get an IB diploma in India
- What is the US presidential pension
- Is LifeLock ok to use
- Who must prosecute criminal acts
- What did you experience with hitchhiking?
- How do solenoid valves work
- Did you feed a squirrel?
- How a Boxer Pitbull mix is bred
- Can artificial intelligence be used in microcontrollers
- How far back does your memory go?
- What is the function of bacterial capsules