What if the 12th change was canceled?
Corona rules: "Federal emergency brake" and more and more relaxation
With the "Federal Emergency Brake", the Infection Protection Act has been changed in order to create uniform regulations for the corona lockdown across Germany from an incidence of 100. But because of the falling numbers, there is currently more and more easing.
The new Infection Protection Act has been in effect since April 24th. The "Federal Emergency Brake" contained therein takes effect when the seven-day incidence in a district or an independent city rises above 100 per 100,000 inhabitants for three consecutive days. That means: The federal government has stipulated measures by law - municipalities must implement them without any ifs or buts. However, stricter rules in the federal states are possible.
Among the limitations that from an incidence of 100 are to come into force in the affected regions, the following points count - all initially limited to June 30th:
- Contact restrictions: Members of a household are allowed to join only with one other person to meet. However, the amended federal law provides that people whose complete vaccination 14 days ago, and all fully recovered in the contact restrictions not be counted.
- Night curfew: Of 10 p.m. to 5 a.m. a curfew should apply in the affected districts and urban districts. Only people who can make "justified exceptions" are allowed to stay outside - for example, for compelling professional reasons or emergencies. Jogging and walks are allowed until midnight.
- Retail: Shops have to close - Except shops for daily needs such as supermarkets, drug stores or pharmacies. In retail, the collection of ordered goods ("Click & Collect") and with an incidence of up to 150, shopping with test and appointment booking ("Click & Meet") will still be possible. Leisure and cultural facilities and restaurants are not allowed to open.
- Schools: Face-to-face classes are only allowed if all students can be tested at least twice a week. From one Incidence of 100 is now just alternating permitted - but only up to a seven-day incidence of 165. Should the value climb above that, schools will have to close and switch to distance teaching. There where the incidence of a district or an urban district is permanently below 50, it should be back from May 31st Face-to-face lessons for all students give.
- Job: In the Infection Protection Act is Duty to work from home anchored. Employers must offer this "if there are no compelling operational reasons to the contrary". If it is not possible to work from home, employers must offer tests.
- Sports: For children up to the age of 14, sport should continue to be possible in groups.
Special corona rules in the northern countries
Regardless of the regulations in the Infection Protection Act, different corona regulations currently apply in some areas in the northern German federal states. In view of falling incidence values, there are already opening steps. Some of the most important provisions at a glance:
Lower Saxony: outdoor catering possible again
Since May 10, there have been easing for vaccinated people and - in counties and cities with a stable incidence below 100 - more freedom for restaurants and retailers. There is also a "step-by-step plan 2.0" that shows further opening perspectives depending on the incidence values. The main applicable regulations:
- All over Lower Saxony, incidences are stable below 165 Alternating schools and day-care centers kept open with fixed groups. From May 31, the first schools will be able to teach all pupils on site if the incidence is appropriate.
- The Outdoor areas in gastronomy are allowed to stay open until 11 p.m. with a hygiene concept that provides for certain intervals and mandatory testing.
- Vacation in your own federal state is possible: Accommodation establishments are allowed to reopen for people who have their first or second place of residence in Lower Saxony. According to the "step-by-step plan 2.0", visitors from other federal states could also come in future with incidence values below 50.
- In regions with stable incidence values below 50After Pentecost, there is no test obligation for retailers. In addition, the limitation of the number of customers by square meters is to be dropped if the incidence is below 35.
Schleswig-Holstein: Spa regulation back in force
- Since May 17th allowed nationwide Hotels and indoor catering open again for vaccinated, convalescent and tested people. In addition, are allowed to return meet up to ten people outside. At the general start of tourism on May 17th, the Bath regulation back in force.
- The retail trade in SH can open without major restrictions - but the mask requirement still applies. Finally, there were additional measures if the incidence value of the respective district rose above the 50 mark. This so-called 50th decree will be repealed on May 25th. From now on, only the provisions of the "Federal Emergency Brake" apply to incidence values over 100.
Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania: Vacation possible again soon
On April 16, a tightened nationwide lockdown was agreed in the northeast due to the occasional sharp rise in the incidence. Among other things, this provided for stricter contact restrictions, emergency operations in schools and daycare centers, exit restrictions and closings in retail and services.
After the numbers fell significantly, the MV summit on May 11th decided on far-reaching easing that will gradually come into force:
- For schools there are three opening levels. In all regions with a seven-day incidence below 100, schools started on May 17 with a mixture of face-to-face and alternating classes. In regions with an incidence between 100 and 165, alternating classes are provided for all classes. If the values are higher, schools have to close again.Kindergartens and crèches have also been allowed to reopen since May 17th, after previously only emergency operation was permitted nationwide.
- The Outdoor and indoor catering May reopen from Pentecost Sunday (23 May).
- The tourism in Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania will be opened on June 7th for residents of the federal state and on June 14th for guests from other federal states. Anyone who is not fully vaccinated or recovered must have a negative test.
- Many are currently closed shops should be able to reopen from May 25th. A corona test is not necessary for customers.
- Also on May 25th more will be body-hugging services such as cosmetic studios are allowed to resume operations.
Second home owner from other federal states are already allowed since May 5th go to their apartments in Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania if they are fully vaccinated against Corona or have survived Covid 19 disease for six months. Who is fully vaccinated or recovered, may also be used as Day tourist come back to Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania.
Hamburg: Schools start with alternating lessons for all classes
Hamburg had implemented the corona measures particularly strictly. But now there are also concrete steps in opening up in the Hanseatic city.
Since May 12th:Nightly Exit restrictions no longer apply. Outdoor sports is again possible with up to ten children, the supervisors must show a negative test. Also the Mask compulsory for adults on playgrounds was canceled.
Since May 17th:In the There are alternating classes in schools for students of all grades. Daycare centers changed from "extended emergency operation" to "restricted regular operation". Museums, libraries and exhibition halls are allowed to open under strict hygiene conditions.
Since May 22nd: The Outdoor catering may open again like the retail trade. Customers do not need to be specially tested for this. According to the corona easing decided by the Senate last Tuesday, the Mask requirement in parks and green spaces canceled. In addition, up to meet five members of two households.
This topic in the program:
NDR Info | 05/11/2021 | 11:00 o'clock
- When was the 4G network launched in India?
- What was the Manhattan Project
- What's the line on pregnant bellies
- How do I stop plateauing?
- What makes a dishwasher leak at times?
- Is Shikakai powder good for the hair?
- Are chatbots a scam
- What are two uses of gravity
- Still likes Jennifer Aniston Brad Pitt
- How do you hire qualified animators
- What are some hollow noises
- What is your dog's favorite object
- How can I reach Kalwa from Borivali
- What is the name of a Viking
- Dissolves alcohol in alcohol
- What is Bata's USP
- What is Undertale Is it fun
- Why do dachshund dogs smell
- Can non-Jews visit Mount Athos
- What's your favorite Qawali from NFAK
- How do you fix problems with the drive shaft
- What is Kartapur Corridor Project
- How to learn BIRT Tool
- How when did Mohammed get the Koran?
- Exists Adamantium
- What is an NGB Form 22
- Political correctness hinders meaningful discourse
- Bad grades can hurt your job opportunities
- Why do intelligent, well-educated people disagree?
- Is work a path function like
- Is the Irish 2019 really boring
- Do penis pumps really work
- What is the difference between Oberlo and AliExpress
- Why is your middle name