What is content language
Working with multiple languages
Many large websites offer their content in several languages. Episerver has good support for multilingual management, including the ability to translate content into a wide variety of languages, define alternate languages for untranslated content, and switch between languages for editorial purposes user interface.
How does Episerver know which language to display to visitors? Episerver forces the language to be recognizable in the URL, path, or domain part of the URL. When a website visitor chooses a language option (if any), content will appear in that language. Alternatively, the preferred language of the content display can be recognized by the browser used by the visitor. If there is no content in a selected language, an alternative measure can be taken.
Enable content languages
A web page usually has a standard or master content language set up at the time of installation. In addition to the master language, the language in which the first version of the content was created. Your website can be set up with several other content languages. An administrator can activate languages. See Managing Website Languages.
Administrators can also set up different access rights for different languages. This means that you can have access to content in English and French, but not in German and Spanish.
User interface languages
The Episerver user interface is available in a number of different languages. To set the desired user interface language for CMS, click on your user profile name in the upper right corner. Choose My settings > Show options. Select from the drop-down list Personal language select the language you want and click to save.
Commerce and multilingualism
See Multilingual Management in the Commerce section for working with multiple languages if you have Episerver Commerce installed.
Episerver Search & Navigation and multilingualism
See Optimizing multiple websites and languages for working with multiple languages if you have Episerver Search & Navigation (formerly Episerver Find) installed.
- What is microservice architecture in DevOps
- Keeps a phone record of usage
- Why isn't my Kindle Fire charging?
- How do I do the CIL preparation
- Mix salt and fresh water
- What is a Freelance Network Technician
- What is your science
- What makes evidence cumbersome
- Journalism can be classified as creative work
- Why was the film called Her that
- What are examples of Jamaican Christmas decorations
- How to do a dinner etiquette
- Is it worth buying the Xperia 10 and 10plus
- How do we feel empathy
- Are Scorpios materialistic
- How does an industrial inkjet printer work
- A person can be captured by messages
- How many NBA owners are Jews
- How are you going
- What are the different 5G technologies
- Can the peace treaty be broken?
- How big is the Raiwind Palace
- How do introverts deal with large families
- What are some unique American freedoms