Why would anyone go to Chapman University
The course is aimed at high-performing Bachelor graduates with a great interest in experimental economics and very good methodological knowledge.
Find out more about the Master of Science in Behavioral and Computational Economics (MSBCE) on the Chapman University website!
After successfully completing your master's degree, you have a good chance of being accepted as a doctoral candidate or assistant in the Quantitative Methods department of our faculty.
Requirements for an application
For your application to be successful, you should meet the following requirements:
You are currently in the 5th semester of your bachelor's degree (or have recently completed it).
Your (expected) final bachelor's grade is at least 5.3.
You have very good grades in the methodological subjects (such as Maths 1 + 2, Statistics, Introduction to Econometrics and Applied Econometrics, but also in subjects such as Intermediate Microeconomics, Intermediate Macroeconomics and Programming).
You pass the GRE test. For a successful application it is important to prepare carefully for this test and it early take the test, i.e. you should have taken the test by December at the latest.
In addition, there are the other formal requirements (certificates, transcript of records, letters of recommendation, etc.), which are also listed on the Chapman University website.
If you meet all of these requirements, there is an opportunity to receive a Chapman University Scholarship. This means that you will be exempt from paying tuition fees.
The students themselves have to pay their own living expenses. Depending on the situation on site, there is the possibility of obtaining an assistant assistant position and thus being able to cover part of the living costs. However, the Faculty of Economics at the University of Basel has no influence on this decision by Chapman University.
If you have any questions about the application requirements and the application process, please contact the Dean of Studies of the Faculty of Business and Economics (Ms. Esther Ziegler).
Only inquiries from graduates of the Faculty of Business and Economics can be processed.
You submit your official application dossier directly to Chapman University.
- Who is better Premchand or Shakespeare
- What is a blister wash
- Which console is better for me
- How comments and guest posts create backlinks
- Should I quit and delete Facebook now
- What if all Americans moved to Canada?
- What are good documentaries about addiction
- What is 67 3
- How social isolation weakens social skills
- What does rattlesnake eat
- Is Lil Pump a talented musician
- Warfarin is excreted by the kidneys
- What percentage of atheists accept philosophical naturalism?
- What is the odds ratio formula?
- What is a thought that blew you away
- What are the best bars in Paris
- Why does the internet love cats
- Event decoration is a good job
- How do lighting rounds work with artillery
- Have mangroves shed their leaves
- What are the six characteristics
- Who started playing bands in the garage
- What is electrostatic energy storage
- What is your unpopular opinion on concerts