How can quotes and pictures motivate everyone
Motivational sayings: 115 motivational sayings and quotes
Nobody is always motivated. Motivational sayings can help to get up, overcome your own weaker self and finally get started. After all, goals do not reach themselves and unpleasant tasks also have to be completed. If you are struggling with acute displeasure: Here you will find 115 motivational sayings and motivational quotes ...
➠ Content: This is what awaits you
➠ Content: This is what awaits you
Motivational sayings as a drive
Motivational quotes can need a nudge to get into action. They are a reminder that you have to do something to achieve something. Or to start with the first motivational phrase: Nothing comes from anything.
Sayings for motivation Alone is not enough - you still have to act yourself. But with the right attitude it is easier. You can write the motivating quotes and sayings, for example, on small pieces of paper and distribute them in the apartment or at work. In our large overview we have put together 115 motivational sayings:
Sayings for more motivation
- “Nothing motivates me more than the three words: You can't. When I hear that, I do everything I can to make the impossible possible. "(Harald Zindler)
- "The cold water doesn't get warmer if you jump later."
- "If something is important to you, there is no but."
- "Be stronger than your strongest excuse."
- “You don't have to be great to start. But you have to start to get great. "(Zig Zagler)
- "You have to be ready to do the things that others will never do in order to have the things that others will never have." (Les Brown)
- "That something has always been that way doesn't mean that it always has to stay that way."
- “Fate is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of personal choice. It is not something that awaits you, but something that you create yourself. "(William Jennings Bryan)
- "The deed distinguishes the goal from the dream."
- “Don't you wish it was easy. Wish that you get better at it. "(Jim Rohn)
- "Whoever does what he can already do, always remains what he was." (Henry Ford)
- "Any difficult situation that you master now will be spared you in the future." (Dalai Lama)
- "Not because it is so difficult, we do not dare, but because we do not dare, it is so difficult." (Seneca)
- "Those who trust themselves to do everything will surpass others."
- "The word impossible is only found in the dictionary of fools." (Napoleon)
- "There are only two days in life when you cannot change anything: one is yesterday and the other is tomorrow." (Dalai Lama)
- “The solution is always simple. You just have to find them. "(Alexander Solzhenitsyn)
- "Believe you can and you are halfway." (Theodor Roosevelt)
- “Never start to stop. Never stop starting. "(Cicero)
- "Time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life." (Steve Jobs)
- "Those who tackle where others speak first have a head start in life." (John F. Kennedy)
- "Every day is a new chance to do what you want." (Friedrich Schiller)
- “Do not go where the path may lead, but go where there is no path and leave a trail.” (Jean Paul)
- “May I never be complete. May I never be full. May I never be perfect. "(Chuck Plahniuk)
- “One day you will wake up and no longer have time to do the things you always wanted to do. Do it now! "(Paulo Coelho)
Motivational sayings for success
- “You never lose. Either you win or you learn. "
- "Either we find a way or we make one." (Hannibal)
- "Success has three letters: Do!"
- "Doing is what you want - only more extreme."
- “Every person with a new idea is a weirdo. Until the idea is successful. "(Mark Twain)
- "As soon as someone has become a master in one thing, he should become a student in a new thing." (Gerhart Hauptmann)
- "Only those who burn themselves can kindle a fire in others." (Augustine)
- "We all live under the same sky. But we don't all have the same horizon. "(Konrad Adenauer)
- "The only crap on which nothing grows is the pessimist." (Theodor Heuss)
- "Success is the ability to go from one failure to another without losing one's enthusiasm." (Winston Churchill)
- "I don't measure my success by victories, but by whether I get better every year." (Tiger Woods)
- “He who fights can lose. Who doesn't fight has already lost. "(Bertolt Brecht)
- "Nobody knows what he can do until he has tried it." (Publilius Syrus)
- "Every morning new opportunities are born." (Prof. Dr. Quadbeck-Seeger)
- "Every long journey always begins with the first step." (Laotse)
- "Motivation is the key to success, passion is the best fuel." (Karl-Heinz Karius)
- "Our fate does not depend on the stars, but on our actions." (William Shakespeare)
- "You can't overtake someone if you follow in their footsteps." (Francois Truffaut)
- "The secret of ability lies in wanting." (Giuseppe Mazzini)
- “Don't stop when it hurts. Stop when you're done. "
- "Do it before you regret not doing it."
- “Failure is not the opposite of success. It's part of it. "
Motivational sayings for sport and health
- “Take care of your body. It's the only place you have to live. "(Jim Rohn)
- "You only live once - but if you do it right, that's enough." (Mae West)
- “Your body can do anything. It is your spirit that you have to convince. "
- "The difference between what you are and what you want to be is what you do."
- "If you want to give up, think about why you started."
- "The highest reward for our efforts is not what we get for it, but what we become with it." (John Ruskin)
- "You can change the future with what you do today."
- "When my body can no longer, my will pulls it up."
- "You don't have to change your life, you have to live your change."
- "If you don't pay attention, you turn a" not now "into a" never "."
- “It's not about being the best. It's about being better than yesterday. "
- "Where the will awakens, something has almost been achieved." (Hugo von Hofmannsthal)
- "If you're writing your own success story, don't give the pen to anyone else."
- "What doesn't challenge you won't change you either." (Fred Devito)
- "What you think today, you will do tomorrow." (Lev Nikolayevich Tolstoy)
- "You are your own limit - rise above it." (Hafis)
- "What doesn't kill me makes me stronger." (Friedrich Nietzsche)
- "In a year you will wish you had started today." (Karen Lamb)
- "The harder it is for you to take a step, the more important it is that you take it."
- "Start doing, then you will have the strength to do so." (Ralph Waldo Emerson)
- "Do something today that you can be proud of tomorrow."
Motivational sayings for change
- “Of course, I cannot say whether it will be better if it is different. But I can say this much: It has to be different if it is to be good. ”(Georg Christoph Lichtenberg)
- “You can't stop the waves. But you can learn to surf on them. "(John Kabat Zinn)
- "Don't let the fear of failure be greater than the desire to succeed." (Robert Kiyosaki)
- “A ship is safer when it is in port. But that's not what ships are built for. "(Paulo Coelho)
- "If you give up freedom to gain security, you will lose both in the end." (Benjamin Franklin)
- "Wherever you go, go with all your heart." (Confucius)
- "Be the change you wish for yourself in this world." (Mahatma Gandhi)
- "There are two ways to face difficulties: Either you change the difficulties or you change yourself." (Phyllis Bottome)
- "One waits for time to change, the other grabs it vigorously and acts." (Dante Alighieri)
- "Everything you want is on the other side of fear."
- "If you have time to whine and complain, you also have time to do something about it."
Motivational sayings for perseverance
- "It's always too early to give up." (Norman Vincent Peale)
- "It doesn't matter how slowly you go as long as you don't stop." (Confucius)
- "The surest way to success is always to try again." (Thomas Alva Edison)
- "If everything seems to be going against you, remember that the plane takes off against the wind, not with it." (Henry Ford)
- "If you stop getting better, you have stopped being good." (Philip Rosenthal)
- "Don't let yourself get down, be cheeky and wild and wonderful." (Astrid Lindgren)
- "Even in the alphabet, effort comes before success."
- "If you don't feel like starting over and over, never give up."
- "Only those who achieve something can afford something." (Micaehil Gorbatschow)
- "The art is to get up once more than you are knocked over." (Winston Churchill)
Motivational sayings in English
- "Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve." (Napoleon Hill)
- "Some people want it to happen, some wish it would happen, others make it happen." (Michael Jordan)
- "Don’t quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion. "(Muhammad Ali)
- "Good, better, best. Never let it rest.
Until your good is better and your better is best. "(St. Jerome)
- "For every reason its impossible, there are hundreds of people who have faced the same circumstances and succeeded." (Jack Canfield)
- "Strength doesn't come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. "(Arnold Schwarzenegger)
- "Only you and you alone can change your situation. Don't blame it on anything or anyone. "(Leonardo DiCaprio)
- "The first step is you have to say that you can." (Will Smith)
- "You didn’t come this far to only come this far."
- "Push yourself because noone else is going to do it for you."
- "Great things never cam from comfort zones."
- "Be so good they can't ignore you."
- "In the end we only regret the chances we didn’t take."
- "If it doesn't open, it's not your door."
- "Love it, change it or leave it."
- "If your dreams don't scare you, they are too small." (Richard Branson)
- "Losers quit when they're tired. Winners quit when they’ve won. "
- "The pain you feel today will be the strength you feel tomorrow."
- "Don't wish for it, work for it."
Funny sayings for motivation
- "That moment in the job when you think:" Alpaca herdsman in Peru would have been the better career choice ... "
- "The road to success is always a construction site." (Lily Tomlin)
- "If you try to keep all doors open for yourself, you will spend your life in the hallway."
- "If you bury your head in the sand today, you will grind your teeth tomorrow."
- "Work on yourself, not your selfie."
- "If the road gets bumpy, you don't get out, but buckle up."
- "Even skyscrapers started out as basements"
What other readers have read about it
Nils Warkentin studied business administration at the Justus Liebig University in Giessen. In the career bible, he is devoted to topics related to studies, career entry and everyday office life.
- I am thin
- What is 100 100 100 17
- What's your favorite Qawali from NFAK
- What vaccines are there against pneumonia?
- What are some innovative ideas for interior lighting
- Has Deathstroke had any moments of heroism
- Toothpaste is required to brush teeth effectively
- Why are there Airborne Rangers
- Are security checks worth it
- What is Young MC's most successful song
- What is Pandora's Average CPM
- How do actions become laws?
- Expires elderberry syrup
- Where do okapi animals live
- What kind of fish has no backbone
- Are Nikon cameras waterproof?
- How do I cool a water pump
- What kind of milk should I use
- What are beauty tools worth buying
- How fast can a train go backwards?
- Are wild freshwater dolphins people-friendly
- What are the SAS functions
- May Pakistani Americans
- Are NUC computers good for gaming?
- How Yahoo collects their messages
- What is Vernon Los Angeles
- Can purely psychological factors cause schizophrenic symptoms?
- Is there any nutritional value in pork
- What is the oxidation number for H3PO4
- How important is the presence of executives
- Have you benefited from psychotherapy?
- Should I be a proofreader?
- What are the settings of a game
- Why life in the youth hostel is so depressing