Why do sharks attack kayakers
A dangerous surprise awaits a kayaker!
When a kayaker is out on the sea in front of Panama City Beach (Florida), he encounters a huge shark. The pictures run down your spine as cold as ice!
In general, sharks don't have a great reputation. Films like The White sharkthat make you think all sharks are dangerous. But this is not always the case!
Do sharks attack humans?
No shark has been observed in the wild as it deliberately, deliberately and repeatedly attacked a person.
That explains the diver and marine photographer Laurent Ballesta. As a big moviegoer, he separated the truth from the wrong for us - especially when it comes to sharks and their unjustifiably bad reputation.
Despite these explanations, sharks are still formidable animals. That is probably the reason that one gets scared when watching this video.
Got away with a shock
The video was recorded in 2016 and shows an impressive encounter between a kayaker and a shark. During a trip out to sea in front of Panama City Beach in Florida, he receives an unexpected visitor.
Under the eyes and smartphones of passers-by, the giant fish slowly approaches the kayaker. For comparison: the kayak is over four meters long ... that shows how impressive the size of the shark is.
The man does not have much to fear in this situation, because it is a basking shark, which can be easily recognized by its wide-open mouth. This species is considered harmless to humans. With a length of up to twelve meters, it is considered the second largest fish in the world after the impressive whale shark.
- How can I download IELTS 13 audio
- How bees defend themselves
- What's in an atom
- What's wrong with Andorra La Vella
- How much do social security attorneys charge
- What if the Middle East were united?
- What are the outdoor tasks in SSB
- What is the compressive strength of bamboo
- How did Kuvera offer free services
- What are some disadvantages of geology
- Why do Argentinians love partners so much?
- What started the Federal Reserve
- Why do I feel restless when I'm hungover?
- Why do they put fences around cemeteries
- CLAT 2019 Are you nervous
- Who is destroying our country
- Where do you routinely travel to at the weekend?
- Why is dance important in education
- How do people with tinnitus live
- What is your teacher waiting for
- What is salt water made of
- What are two intrinsic semiconductors
- Can I search for cards in incognito mode?
- What is the customer service rating
- Is it generally acceptable to say hello to a happy new year?
- Is education overrated in the US?
- What do you think of Toastmasters Pathways
- What makes an interview worthwhile for job seekers
- What is the name of Gulab Jamun in English
- What is the passive voice of food
- What happened to blurty com
- Is HSV1 life threatening
- What is Anthony Robbins best program
- Should you close doors in unused rooms