Where can I learn programming in Mumbai
Chopping in India
Programming, handicrafts, creative work - together with the Goethe-Institut Mumbai, the ZKM organized a “Coding Culture Hackathon” in Mumbai at the beginning of February. A hackathon (from “to hack” and “marathon”) is a collaborative software development event in which useful and creative software products are programmed together within a limited period of time.
Programming, handicrafts, creative work - together with the Goethe-Institut Mumbai, the ZKM organized a “Coding Culture Hackathon” in Mumbai at the beginning of February. A hackathon (from “to hack” and “marathon”) is a collaborative software development event in which useful and creative software products are programmed together within a limited period of time. With the “Coding Culture Hackathon” in Mumbai, the ZKM brought established Indian cultural institutions such as the CSMVS (Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Vastu Sangrahalaya, Formerly Prince of Wales Museum of Western India) and the Bhau Dji Lad City Museum in Mumbai with local communities of the programming scene together. Over the course of two days, not only should experimental apps and websites be developed to convey art, but also works of art that move in the field of tension between “code” and “art”.
Coding Culture Hackathon
On April 7th, the winning team of the hackathon was honored in Mumbai: "Morpheus" developed the project "KHOJ - Key to Historical Object Juxtaposition": With their system they want to easily categorize large amounts of poorly or not at all sorted images enable, a tool that is not only addressed to museums, but also to the public. For this purpose, “Morpheus” trained an artificial neural network with 4,500 known images and carried out a categorization using color palettes and hash values. The Indian team will be traveling from May 10th to 13th to the second largest hacker in Europe, the 18th Goulash Programming Night, at the ZKM. In Karlsruhe they finally get to know the original "Open Codes".
Open Codes satellite for India
The hackathon not only marked the beginning of the “Open Codes” station abroad in India, “Open Codes”. Digital Culture Techniques ”, he also took up the focus of the exhibition: understanding digital code as a new cultural technique.
“'Open Codes' is an open, innovative exhibition concept that can be adapted very well for other countries, spaces, contexts and partners. The common level always remains the theme of the codes and the exhibition space as a co-working space. ”(Christiane Riedel, Managing Director of the ZKM).
A total of fifteen installations were selected for the station abroad in the premises of the Goethe-Institut Mumbai. The works relate to India and have been partially adapted; the ZKM production “Genealogy of the Digital Code” in Mumbai, for example, was supplemented with important Indian development steps. Language-based works such as “Lost in Computation” by Jonas Eltas are now not only available in digital codes and in English, but also in Hindi.
The further development of the exhibition and knowledge experiment “Open Codes. Digital Culture Techniques ”can be experienced until June 2nd at the Goethe-Institut Mumbai.
ZKM on a world tour
The ZKM realizes numerous traveling exhibitions around the world, for many years in close cooperation with the Goethe-Institut. From this cooperation, innovative exhibition formats were developed with which the ZKM inspires people on a world tour for its digital productions.
“The ZKM acts as a kind of ambassador for the city of Karlsruhe. It strengthens the city's foreign relations and the profile of Karlsruhe as an innovation location. ”(Christiane Riedel, Managing Director of the ZKM)
30 years future laboratory zkm 2019 In 2019 the ZKM Karlsruhe celebrates its 30th anniversary. The ZKM was founded in 1989 to negotiate the future of the arts and media under one roof, in a so-called “center”. For 30 years, the ZKM has been shaping the present and shaping the future. In 2019 the ZKM not only celebrates 30 years of the ZKM, but the ZKM celebrates the future.
- Do guys have PUBG or Fortnite
- Can we inherit a private class in C.
- Peruvians have European ancestry
- What would happen if Russia invaded Greece?
- What are the benefits of planned obsolescence
- How many moon landings are there
- How does Reddit save server costs
- What do weapons system officers do
- Are there archaeologists
- What are your 10 10 Bengali films
- What is the function of the endocrine system
- What types of scams are occurring in America
- Why do you underline magazine titles
- Is SharePoint a Microsoft product
- Use a cycling glove
- What is the best portable inflatable boat
- Is globalization a process of homogenization?
- Woman really likes to be respected
- Can I ask a test question again?
- Why does Airbnb need 120 million in funding
- Why do deer eat tomato plants
- How does a doctor diagnose migraines
- How do I find happiness
- What would happen if math failed?
- What are some good super junior songs
- Which measurement should be used for portraits?
- What are product keywords
- The game is rigged Minesweeper
- What are intelligent textiles used for?
- Who can be considered a cool actor
- What are primitive variables in Java
- Contributes Google to OpenStreetMap
- What is salt water made of
- What is lacquer wood