What to pinch in the MOSFET
The best thing that can happen to Arduino and Co is that YOU (yes, both letters uppercase) don't buy the plagiarism. That's just the price when you build something open.
If even people like you (this time only the D big), who actually don't want 'the China stuff', buy from the Chinamann - where do you think the original Arduino will go?
So: Either buy cheap and come to terms with the fact that it is not an original, or bite into the sour pitcher, buy an original and find out that the Chinese have really copied it.
What does your external supply look like? If this is 'only' 5V, where should the> 7V for blocking the P-Fet come from (even literally, is a different connection)? If higher voltage and with a 5.5mm female connector - how high? If the voltage here is 'just a muscling above the drop voltage of the regulator', that could be too little for the P-FET. If it was >> 7V, the P-FET could just be defective - should have happened - not only with the Chinese.
Or: The Chinese have recognized that such a P-FET looks funny, but can also be saved for its function - THEN the 'over there' probably also have business administration students;)
But yes: still unpleasant, because you could also love other USB devices - although I am not familiar with the internal functioning of a USB hub, whether the 5V is bluntly looped through from port to port or whether there is a little more intelligence built into it is.
In this sense
- Deodorant stains on shirts are permanent
- Why are the people offended by Donald Trump
- Why is the new constitution of Nepal controversial
- Is that right, I am really strong
- What are some beautiful temples in India
- What is the difference between close and imply
- How many concert tickets are sold worldwide every year?
- Have to spit out toothpaste
- What is the function of the radio antenna
- How does the insurance comparison site make money
- How can I learn makeup
- What is your favorite tv show
- Which programming language is multifunctional
- Are iPhones less professional photographers
- Should we get married to save money
- How did Afrojack get famous
- How important is diplomacy in today's world
- What are open pores
- Can bearings be welded to a shaft?
- How much caffeine is in oolong tea
- Do you think you have a soul
- What are secured unsecured business loans
- What is MSCIT 2
- Why do intelligent, well-educated people disagree?