What is Patanjali Spirulina
Natural Spirulina Patanjali - IN002196-1105
Natural Spirulina, 60 capsules is a special biomass that contains absolutely all substances that a person needs for the optimal functioning of the organs and systems of his body. They are absorbed by the body much more easily than the same substances, but as part of other products. The large amount of vegetable protein in spirulina makes it a unique dietary ingredient for vegetarian enthusiasts. Spirulina is prescribed for diseases of the digestive tract such as gastritis, colitis, peptic ulcer and duodenal ulcer, hepatitis, cholecystitis, liver diseases, gastric resection and cardiovascular diseases: ischemia, heart failure and arteriosclerosis. It is used as a means of prevention and treatment in the initial stages of oncology in diabetes, in children with developmental retardation and low immunity. In modern conditions of adverse environmental and industrial production, the ability of this drug to remove toxins and radionuclides from the body, as well as restore hematopoietic function in radiation, chemical and infectious lesions, is especially valuable. Therefore, this problem is particularly relevant for residents of industrial megacities, and spirulina should simply be an indispensable part of their daily diet. Organic spirulina contributes to the normalization of the central nervous system and cardiovascular system, makes up for the lack of vitamins and minerals in the body, improves eyesight, stimulates hemoglobin synthesis, lowers cholesterol, regulates blood sugar and pressure, and lowers weight . In addition, it significantly speeds up the healing process as a result of surgical interventions in the postpartum period and also increases lactation in women during labor. It stimulates vital processes in the body and is necessary for pregnant and breastfeeding women as a valuable source of vitamins and minerals. Active ingredients: Spirulina (Spirulina Arthrospira platensis). It consists of a highly concentrated protein that is easily digestible by the body and 18 amino acids, 8 of which are not synthesized in the human body. They are therefore considered indispensable and are only obtained from outside. In addition, it contains beta-carotene, which when ingested is converted into vitamin A - it helps maintain immunity and visual acuity. The extremely valuable component of spirulina is phycocyanin, as it is the only known substance that can inhibit the growth of cancer cells, while it has not been found in any other product on the entire planet. The concentration of vitamin B12 in spirulina exceeds its content in the liver by three times. As you know, this vitamin acts as the main stimulator of hematopoietic function, the deficiency of which leads to anemia. Spirulina contains gamma-linolenic acid, which in turn is only found in breast milk. Glutamic acid, also part of spirulina, reduces the need for alcohol and stabilizes mental abilities, as it is the main food for the brain cells. Instructions for use: take 1-2 capsules 2-3 times a day 1 hour before a meal. The minimum duration of taking the drug is 40 days. Store in a cool, dry place and protect from direct sunlight.
|Dates for use||Weight loss, toxin elimination, antioxidant, metabolism, immunity, brain tonic, bronchitis, digestive system, liver, heart, eyesight, diabetes, anemia|
|Effective ingredients||Spirulina (Spirulina Arthrospira platensis)|
- How to become a NASCAR driver
- How big were the marauders
- What are the branches for agriculture
- Hyperthyroidism can cause subsequent polycythemia vera
- Every part of the world is discovered
- What is the lowering of vapor pressure
- Is truffle chocolate made from truffle
- What are some common names in Portugal
- Did you receive information from DXC?
- Pro Trump Chinese regret having supported him
- Is all writing supernatural
- Can I use Salesforce for free
- Reparations would not be divisive
- Which gas is necessary for the combustion
- Is the Nikon Z7 full screen
- A person can be captured by messages
- Can CPS show up at night
- Money is illegal anywhere in the world
- How does malaria spread between people
- What are the outer parts of the body
- Strange problem with the car battery
- Is Moscow really that homophobic?
- Are architectural designs tested by the user
- Are men more talented singers
- Which DTH has the best Diwali deals
- How do I become a script coach
- Which degree is best BAMS or BHMS
- Are nootropics safe
- Why is there no blockchain messenger yet?
- Is the serenity prayer in the Bible
- How do I find CHEAP ESSAYS
- What are the means of business communication
- What's his old friend's name
- Does the evolution occur slowly or faster?