Why did people build ruins
What is it that fascinates people about castles and palaces? Is it the buildings that usually decorate the landscape in a representative way? Is it the power that the former owners had? Or is it the stories and anecdotes that surround many of the palaces and castles? It is probably something of everything that makes people visit a castle, a fortress, a castle or a ruin again and again.
With around eight hundred castles, palaces, manors and manors from all eras, from the Middle Ages to the recent past, Saxony is richly blessed. These innumerable buildings are eloquent testimony to the eventful history of the country and testify to its influence on the history of Central Europe. Last but not least, castles and fortresses are enjoying increasing popularity for this reason.
For several years I have been fascinated by these mansions, their history and their partly unique location in the landscape. From numerous letters and comments, I know that many other interested people also feel connected to the facilities. That is why I have tried to achieve the largest possible cross-section without claiming to be complete.
With my website I want to focus on the buildings described more touristy Approach view and especially address those visitors who are on the lookout for worthwhile excursion destinations and would like to visit a palace, a castle, a park or an old ruin.
Following the interest of my readers, I have not only included the well-known "pearls", but also the lesser-known, dilapidated and partly inaccessible buildings, in the hope that they will still receive the attention they deserve.
My website is operated exclusively privately. What can you find on it?
The "Palaces & Castles" area forms the main part. It introduces the palaces, castles and historical ruins of the Free State of Saxony.
In the "Day Tours" section, you will find several tour suggestions that combine the most interesting castles and fortresses, as well as some historical ruins, to make day trips.
The third area, "Free State of Saxony", provides explanations of the history and important people.
I am also interested in your opinion to improve my website. You are welcome to contact me using the contact form or by email. You will find the contact details on the left side of the page.
Finally, I hope you enjoy surfing.
- How do you know you are gagging
- Crayola markers are toxic to babies
- Are chickens considered to be mammals or birds
- How do you play salamangreat decks
- Why do people smurf on video games
- How is Coding Blocks Dwarka
- What are things in Osmania University
- What shouldn't be a crime
- What is infinity in this existence
- Is truffle chocolate made from truffle
- Why do stockbrokers sell mutual funds
- Which companies are researching in the field of renewable energies?
- Which is beautiful Switzerland or Shillong
- What are highly effective habits
- What level is an Accenture specialist
- Is gloss incredible or not
- Includes Zillow commercial properties
- Is it impossible to invade Pakistan?
- What are the Java Certifications
- What is matrix in chemistry
- How can I be louder at work
- What is Sasol's financial period
- What color is Pluto
- Can finally become infinite
- What are other useful petrochemical products
- Why do we need gorillas
- How can I customize Bootstrap
- Medical coding is mobilized
- What are the different types of magic
- What are the regular expressions in Linux
- How can I prove randomness
- How the PID controller works PID parameter effect
- Which Indian foods contain vitamin B12
- How do schools promote healthy eating