What exactly is the medical authorization process
Roles and authorization concepts
The integrative trends that have been emerging in companies for years with regard to IT, e.g. single point of administration, require new concepts for authorization and authentication.
This book offers a holistic presentation of role-based access concepts. Based on the existing situation in the company and the historical derivation, an overview of the authorization problem is given. The authors present practical and manageable concepts and give conceptual as well as generic technological approaches and evaluate them. A book for everyone who deals with authorization procedures and access management professionally or during their studies.
Identities - Authentication - Roles - Resources - Authorization - Authorization concept - Authorization processes - Technological overall picture in small, medium and large companies - Central authorization systems
The target groups
IT security and system administrators
IT architects and network planners
Executives in the company
Computer science and business informatics students
Alexander Tsolkas was CSO of Schenker AG, is a certified information security manager and data protection officer, Phion Security Expert and trains ISO 27001 auditor trainers. He has been working as an editor for Computerwoche since 2006 and heads the Security Expert Council there.
Klaus Schmidt is a certified information security manager and managing director of Innomenta GmbH & Co. KG. He trains information security managers in cooperation with the AdT and has a teaching position at the University of Fulda.
- What is sound insulation
- Why is convolution used in image processing
- Which is better IPS OLED or AMOLED
- Do you like my friend
- Are the sea urchins in danger?
- Internal dialogue can be learned
- What are some examples of e-business
- Trump is kidding America
- Define the group speed and the phase speed
- What is the importance of metals
- Who built Bowser's castles
- What is a negative vector
- Have you successfully made friends on Tinder
- How do you make glass
- How do you say together in French
- What makes a person abstract
- Why is Romero Britto's art so expensive
- Why aren't blue whales the smartest animal
- What causes centripetal acceleration in circular motion
- How are gases captured in pressure tanks
- How can intelligent contracts help the banking business?
- What is the purpose of a recipe
- What are triangular numbers
- Have you ever seen anything strange
- Can be dry outlet painless
- How do you find rarer birds
- Who needs an email campaign
- Why water can't burn
- Optic neuritis always means MS
- Do mosquitoes offer people any advantages
- Are pasta and spaghetti the same thing?
- Why do stockbrokers sell mutual funds
- Can psychopaths tickle each other
- Are you happy now 1