Are there really loving marriages?
A loving separation
The list of possible factors could probably be expanded to include tens of other points, and all of them may have some influence on marriages and relationships breaking up. Ultimately, however, a really harmonious, loving and mutually familiar relationship would not fail, despite all the factors that favor a separation. In fact, a separation is due to the fact that the three supporting pillars of love, namely physical attraction, spiritual harmony and emotional connection, are not sufficiently stable. You may develop in two different directions, or you may find that you just don't complement each other properly on one level. These can be reasons for a separation and then it is even better for both parties if you do not refrain from it.
Rather than realizing that some relationships are simply not meant to last a lifetime but can serve as a crucial part of the personal experience, most relationships break up with war of the roses and mutual hurt. Actually completely unnecessary, because a love and a partnership never only works one-sided, but requires both partners in equal parts. So there is no need to hurt your partner or feel hurt when a relationship breaks down. In the end, it can be seen much more as a way into a relationship, which, thanks to the experience that one was allowed to gain, can find a more secure foundation. It will be much more pleasant for everyone involved if a common decision leads to a separation and if you separate each other in love, in order to give yourself and your partner the chance to find happiness.
- What do haploid and diploid mean?
- How do I feel good during rehab?
- Fractional Distillation Water INLET AND OUTLET USAGE
- What is the use of Pega technology
- Is copyrighted academic research
- How reliable is the Seiko SKX
- Videography is more difficult than photography
- Do people feel that Diwali is dying?
- What is the nature of hypnosis
- What is a telepathic connection
- What is the roster
- What do we know about cave people
- Can we use the space as a material?
- SRK's film career is over
- Why don't you like Monsta X?
- Why is humanity so brilliant
- Why do some people dislike theoretical knowledge
- How does MakeMyTrip work technically
- Are hot peppers intended for eating
- How did Julius Caesar invade England
- How to travel Indore to Goa
- What are the odds of Russell's teapot
- Is that a good proof
- Why do dachshund dogs smell