What is the etiquette for communal showers
Are you one of those sports enthusiasts who like to work on their physique in the fitness centers and often? We'll show you which 10 (mostly) unwritten rules you should adhere to when visiting the studio in order not to attract attention or to train unhealthily.
1. Place a towel underneath
Most athletes in the studio are particularly disgusted when the sweat from their predecessor is still on the device. Even if sweat does not contain a high number of infectious agents, it is more pleasant if every visitor takes their own towel to put them into the fitness center.
After all the hard work on the equipment, it should immediately start cleaning the seating and gripping surfaces.
3. Without bare facts
We understand that you would like to present your dream body, created with hard work, to all the world. But a free body belongs on the beach and not in the gym.
4. No clouds of scent
A mild deodorant protects against embarrassment. But avoid using perfume before training in the fitness center. Too much scent, just like the smell of sweat, can be negative.
5. Take drinks with you
There is often a misconception that your own drinks are forbidden in the fitness center. However, this is a myth. The studio operators can only forbid taking glass bottles into the studio for safety reasons. Many fitness centers have free water dispensers that are freely available to everyone. For the sake of your performance, always drink regularly, even if you only sweat a little.
6. Quiet please
Of course, conversations with training partners are allowed - but quietly and inconspicuously, please. Because many people use the time in the fitness center to switch off and want to have some rest while training. The same applies to cell phones: Loud tinkling and constant chatter - even with a headset - can be quite annoying to others.
7. Do not block devices
Reserving devices with well-placed towels is an absolute no-go. Blocking devices is also an imposition for others. Three sets of 15 repetitions take less than an hour. If so, offer the other person to switch between sentences.
8. Don't overestimate yourself
Do you think you have to lift as much weight as possible to make an impression on your training mates? Forget it: pay attention to correct movement sequences. And if you are uncertain, it is better to ask a trainer for advice than to make a fool of yourself with a lousy exercise or to injure yourself.
9. No courtship behavior
Ok, there are always attractive people romping around in the fitness center. But this is by no means a reason to get up close and personal or to gawk obtrusively. Unless it's obviously mutual.
10. Shower yes, shave no
After the sweaty workout, you more than deserve a relaxing shower. Remember, however: the communal showers and changing rooms are not a private spa. Shaving of any kind is inappropriate in the fitness center and only belongs in the bathroom at home.
- Why do boats float and don't sink?
- Are German cars widespread in France
- Why not plastic toilets
- Is Sri Lanka a traitor to India?
- Good Laravel developers are rarely why
- Can we make a lens for google cardboard?
- Why is the greenhouse effect important
- Why is India getting closer to Vietnam
- What are some great alternatives to PuTTY
- What is the full form of the technology
- Why Myntra levies high taxes
- How could the blood of Olympus end?
- How do banks market on social networks
- Carnivores usually drink blood
- Tom Waits believes in God
- Packaging is essential for products
- How do I connect CPanel to Gmail
- How many people visit Egypt in 2017
- What are tuned amplifiers
- What is a bad parenting
- Why choose a specific brand
- Is the modern state ideologically neutral
- What good is it to impress others?
- How does the lowest temperature of Venus arise
- What affects focus and attention span
- Who are the most beautiful old actresses
- What color is delphinium
- You can dye a fabric parasol
- What is program files x86
- What is a matrix in FEA
- What will Apple TV have
- Which theories negate gravity
- How can I do something for others
- What is the name of Gulab Jamun in English