Impairs Bluetooth WiFi 1
WiFi slow and fails frequently? These are the worst wifi interferers
If the home network is repeatedly disturbed, it does not have to be due to the settings of the router, PC or smartphone. We expose the worst wifi troublemakers.
It is well known that walls and ceilings sometimes dramatically reduce the promised range of a WLAN. The fault is either the metal it contains, for example in the reinforced concrete, or a high moisture content in the masonry.
Wall-high bathroom radiators are pure poison. Because, as strange as that may sound, water is your WiFi network's worst enemy. Both are actually on the same wavelength - and that is a disadvantage in this case.
Most radio devices such as Bluetooth or WLAN transmit at a frequency of 2.4 gigahertz. There is a reason for this: this frequency range is not regulated because it corresponds to the resonance frequency of water. And this also explains why damp walls are not conducive to WLAN connections and even house plants cause problems for a network.
In addition, radio devices such as Bluetooth transmitters join the line of WLAN interferers. None of these troublemakers will bring a wireless network to its knees on their own, but a WLAN can definitely kill a combination of several. The range is always limited, which can lead to a slow WLAN with dropouts.
Tip: Do not hide your router behind shelves, cupboards, or under the sofa. Even if the small radio transmitter does not fit in with the rest of your facility, or you do not like the device at all: pieces of furniture severely limit the radio output. Since many of the typical WLAN interferers such as walls cannot be removed, you can increase the range of your WLAN, for example, with amplifiers, so-called "repeaters". Or look for another location for the router. It is ideal to be placed in the center of the apartment.
- When is the semi-finals of the UEFA Champions League?
- What is Kevin Systroms' product design philosophy
- Donald Trump's sister likes him
- Is GATE mandatory to participate in VLSI
- How do I calculate the molecular mass
- Who can beat the highest note
- What surprises you most about cats
- How big is a guinea pig cage
- Who are you when God asked you
- Download the YouTube video
- What is the credit card department
- What usually happens during the regional Quora meetup
- Why would anyone visit Marlborough Wiltshire UK
- What makes a painting a masterpiece
- Police powers should be distributed
- What are the most dangerous jellyfish
- How big were the marauders
- Why is my YouTube video not uploading
- When was the tide in Mantralayam
- Can dogs take human medication for nausea?
- What programming skills are required for RPA
- What are the industrial uses of distillation
- Why does the Congress not invite Paul Manafort
- Why is dentistry so expensive in Canada
- Is there an administrative quota in ISB
- What is the formula of iron corrosion
- How often do insurance companies go under
- Why are bels ringing
- Is the Sepultura of 2013 worth seeing live
- What does it mean to be incompetent
- How to identify a Lycosidae spider
- What is the Design Sprint 2 0
- Which country offers citizenship from birth?