Is that a good proof
Proof of a mathematical statement - usually formulated in an elementary language - solely with the help of fixed formal inference rules.
A formal language is required to specify the mathematical concept of proof L. (elementary language), a system of logical axioms formulated in the language Ax (logical axiom), which may be used without restriction as logical presuppositions in every proof and a system of logical inference rules suitable for the intended applications (: = rules of proof; logical rules of derivation). Is Σ any set of expressions or statements L. and φ an expression then is φ formally provable (or deducible) from Σ if there is a finite sequence (φ1,…,φn) from expressions L. so there that φn = φ, and for each φi With i = 1,…, n one of the following conditions is met:
- φi ∈ Ax (φ is a logical axiom), or
- φi, ∈ Σ (φi belongs to the set of requirements from which φ should be proven), or
- φi, is a direct consequence of the preceding elements, according to the admissible rules of evidence.
(φ1,…, φi) is then called the sequence of derivatives or formal proof of φ off Σ. In classical two-valued logic (with a suitable system of axioms Ax) the following two rules of evidence are sufficient:
Reasonable rules of evidence are to be chosen in such a way that they lead from true assumptions to true assertions. The axiom system Ax and the rules of proof should be designed in such a way that all statements that follow from Σ in terms of content can also be formally proven (proof methods).
- Cross the Brooklyn Bridge trains
- Is the JIPMER a tough test
- How do political scientists classify governments
- Why does Microsoft start Windows 10X
- What was the appearance of the Indians?
- How can I briefly describe a picture
- Opioid addiction is a chronic disease
- What is an anatomical term
- Why and how to love God
- Which NYC neighborhood has the most gays?
- Have you ever overcome your greatest fear?
- Can I shop online in Gurgaon
- Compound conjunction is a type of conjunction
- How can you control emotional imbalances
- How does garlic ice cream taste
- Works ground radar over water
- How can I make simple decisions faster
- What are the Most Commonly Abused Antidepressants
- Is Donald Trump an enlightened person
- Are Petri nets worth learning
- How similar are Portuguese and Spanish companies
- Why do people get so many doubts
- Is it illegal to wrap bicycles in India?
- How effective is Lacanian psychoanalysis
- Why is 13 a superstitious number?
- Why didn't my egg-free chocolate cake rise?
- Who wrote the film Natural Born Killers
- Might beat Saitama Superman
- What is the best winter hiking shoe
- What is an example of Ad Hominem
- Can women love a fat guy
- Is computer graphics related to graphic design
- Should I rent or buy a business?