How do dolphins stay hydrated
Sunbathe and relax as you sail along Tenerife's rugged coastline. Admire the majestic, rugged cliffs of Los Gigantes in the spectacular setting. Boat tours in Tenerife bless you with the unique opportunity to see dolphins flying through the air. Whales swim by and you can listen to their calls with the latest in hydrophone sonar equipment! And while watching the rare sight of these beautiful creatures, listen to live commentary from the expert crew to expand your ocean of marine life knowledge.
Immerse yourself in the pleasant journey. A relaxing time on the boat and an invigorating swim in the shimmering Atlantic await you. Enjoy the delicious lunch on board, accompanied by a refreshing drink, while the luxurious boat glides in the open water and reveals the breathtaking view of the exotic panorama to you.
What are the most popular boat tours in Tenerife?
Tenerife is the most populous island in Spain, known for its festivals and beaches of golden and black sand. The wide waters of the Atlantic around the island are perfect for adventurous boat trips. The boat tours allow you to immerse yourself in a variety of fun activities, from ocean watching to atmospheric boat parties. Here is a list of the most famous boat tours and cruises in Tenerife.
Whale Watching & Dolphin Watching Boat Tours
Embark on this adventurous catamaran cruise from Puerto Colón to the sparkling waters of Costa Adeje. Experience in an intimate way majestic whales and playful dolphins in Tenerife, which will enchant you with their tricks. The crew will help you identify different species of whales such as the bottlenose dolphin and the pilot whale. Swim alongside these charming sea creatures and bask on the deck with delicious food and refreshing drinks.
Snorkel boat tours
Experience a speedboat ride along the coast of Tenerife. Sail towards a densely populated underwater area for an unforgettable snorkeling experience with your friends. The waters of the Canary Islands are a real treasure trove of various marine species such as turtles, rays, octopuses and colorful fish. The experienced skippers on board will take you underwater to introduce you to these lovable marine animals. The great luck of experiencing the beautiful marine life up close will put you in a trance during the return trip to the port.
Party boat tours
If you love a fun and energetic time in the middle of the sea, boat parties in Tenerife are an absolute dream. Mingle with the people and enjoy the time of your life with some popular beats as you take in the breathtaking backdrop of the mighty cliffs and the vast blue sea that unfolds around you. Let all your worries fall into the inviting water and feel your body come to life with every sip of sangria, the typical Tenerife drink served on board.
Sail around the spectacular volcanic coasts of Tenerife on a luxury cruise and enjoy a relaxing boat ride that is shaped by the splendor of the marine life. Let yourself be served with a glass of champagne and local delicacies from Tenerife. Relax near the secluded coast of Costa Adeje and visit the many inviting places on the coast of Tenerife. Dive into the waters below Masca Cove and swim near the golden beach in Los Cristianos. Finally, sit back and relax and let the sun kiss you amid the sound of the ocean as the boat returns to port.
Tenerife south coast boat tours
Get ready for an unforgettable journey to the south coast of Tenerife, which is waiting for you with its glowing underwater life and crystal clear water. Take a close look at the inviting underwater world of Tenerife in the company of a professional crew on board. Here you can swim and snorkel or wave at the dolphins from the deck. End your trip with a freshly prepared lunch of Spanish paella, soft prawns and the famous Canarian wine.
How much does a boat tour in Tenerife cost?
The boat tours in Tenerife start at € 30 and can go up to € 70. Renting a private yacht in Tenerife can cost between 300 and 1,000 euros, depending on the size of the boat and the number of passengers. Prices include the boat ride, food and drink served on the trip, and equipment for water sports such as snorkeling.
How long does a boat tour last?
A boat tour in Tenerife can last 2-3 hours or up to a full day. The whale watching boat trips are longer (6-7 hours) while the sailing trips are only a few hours. Party boat tours last until sunset and are at their peak in the evening.
Where do boat tours in Tenerife depart from?
The coasts of Tenerife have several cheap departure points. Most departures, however, take place from the port of Puerto Colon and Los Christianos. Los Gigantes, which is on the south side of the island, is also a popular departure point.
When is the best time to take a boat tour in Tenerife?
The best time to visit the island is from March to October as the weather is hot and there is plenty of sunshine - great for boat tours. September to February is the high season here and the place is packed with tourists as the glorious weather is ideal for boating and there are the best deals on airfares.
With these carefully compiled tips, you can ensure that your fun trip goes without a hitch.
- Bring a bottle of water or juice to stay hydrated.
- Take care of children and teach them how to properly handle marine life so that they do not harm themselves or marine animals.
- If you visit in the summer months (June-September), be sure to wear a hat to protect yourself from the sun.
- If you are visiting during the winter months (November-March), bring a light jacket before embarking on a day-long boat trip. It gets cold in the evening.
- Can writer's block be scientifically explained?
- What is iOS 9 compatible with?
- How was Nashua New Hampshire founded
- The game is rigged Minesweeper
- What is the value of 11
- What is the national fruit of the USA
- What does resume mean
- Did the people want the First World War
- What is full subtracter circuit
- What can be found on the DBMS
- What are intelligent textiles used for?
- How do I play Rengar without feeding
- Who starred in the 1980s movie Ghostbusters
- How is the procedure for studying nanotechnology
- Why does Rudra Veena have two resonators
- Where is Liverpool in Great Britain
- Why do birds hit their windows
- How does a pet find out its name
- How does monthly Adderall abuse harm you
- Who would win Tobirama against 4th Raikage?
- Why aren't diet assistants called doctors
- Which artery carries oxygen-free blood
- Eat heard lizards fire ants
- Does mine exactly the same as
- What is the full form of SWAN
- What an unusual thing do you think is beautiful
- HTML only runs in a browser
- What is the KIIT advisory status?
- People sending unwanted files, why
- How do political scientists classify governments
- What has been through a lot means
- How was the Compass Group founded
- What is femvertising
- What is the difference between Domo and Aarigato