What is an M24x12 screw
Strength class 12.9
The Strength class 12.9 describes the quality and tensile strength of all connecting elements and securing elements in fastening technology such as screws, nuts and threaded rods.
With this strength class 12.9, fastening elements are divided into individual standards and all other building materials are classified according to their quality and named and labeled accordingly.
Property class 12.9 the quality for screws, nuts and threaded rods
What does quality and strength class 12.9 mean for bolts and nuts?
The strength class marking and quality assessments within the fastening technology and connection technology, e.g. for screws and nuts and all other connection elements made of steel, consists of two numbers (e.g. for this the 12.9 ) separated by a point.
The number on the left (e.g. 4, 5, 8, 10 or 12) corresponds to 1/100 of the nominal tensile strength with the specification in N / mm².
The right number (e.g. 6, 8 or 9) indicates ten times the ratio of the lower yield point to the nominal tensile strength of the stressed connection.
The strength class 12.9 is called:
A tensile strength of 1200 N / mm² (first number x 100 multiplied = 12 x 100 = 1200 N / mm² )
And a yield strength of 1080 N / mm² (first number x second number multiplied, x 10 multiplied = 12 x 9 = 108 x 10 = 1080 N / mm² )
- What if the resistance increases
- Was the Meiji restoration really a revolution?
- Where can I find orthopedic shoes
- Without our money, Israel would exist at all
- What kind of animal is a Tamandua
- Why should we ever forgive
- What is species protection
- Which technology company should I apply next?
- How do I apply for CA CPT
- Which foods offer natural antibiotic properties?
- Some engineers at Google use Windows
- What is capital
- What is the true Christian Sabbath
- Will I ever get a boyfriend
- How can I perform ACT therapy
- Kakashi still has his Sharingan
- What does the IMPATT diode work
- What are the benefits of eating alpaca
- What is a negative vector
- How does RSA decryption work
- How can I learn practical API skills
- How do investors reduce risk
- How are the hostels at NITs 1
- Which companies had data breaches?
- What are some useful language learning techniques
- Who is the best writer for PL SQL
- In which county is Little Rock Arkansas
- What does tachiagare mean in Japanese
- How does the ghrelin hormone affect appetite
- What should everyone know about medicine
- How did Razer start
- Where does the Sabarmati River end
- What is the energy of life