How does a UX design work
User experience design
UX Design (short for User Experience Design) describes the process of developing products that provide the user with the best possible experience. The aim is to increase the user's satisfaction with the product by optimizing usability, accessibility and ease of use.
UX design in web design 
In the field of web design, UX Design aims to precisely analyze the needs of the user in order to implement the knowledge gained from this in the user-friendly interface of an app, a website or a desktop program. This user experience is part of Human Computer Interaction, which always takes place when people operate computers, e.g. when a user puts a product in the shopping cart or changes the layout of his landing page. User experience design can also be part of conversion optimization or SEO.
At least since the age of Web 2.0, the Internet and the associated software have become more and more interactive. A static process (the user accesses content and consumes passively) has become a dynamic application within which the user interacts with the devices. As a consequence, web developers and software designers are making ever more efforts to develop applications in accordance with the increased requirements of users: the user experience design was born.
With the increasing mobile use of the Internet, user experience design has also expanded to include other devices. For example, while websites were mainly visited with browsers on desktop devices at the beginning of the 2000s, the number of mobile users is increasing continuously. Thus, UX design today also includes the optimization of mobile usability through mobile optimization, so that the mobile user experience is also secured.
The functions of user experience design can be enumerated using simple questions that can be asked of the design to be developed:
- How can the website add value to the user?
- Is the operation of an app or a website easy for the user, e.g. intuitive?
- Is it fun to interact with the website or app?
Basically, the implementation of User Experienced Design is about increasing the usability of a website, an app or a software program.
In order to also improve the interaction between user and device, the interaction design can be integrated.
User experience design is usually not an intuitive act, but the result of more detailed analyzes such as AB testing of different versions of a website. The decisive design criterion is then not the subjective appearance of the page, but the concrete result that results from the analyzed user behavior or user surveys as objectively as possible.
Benefits for SEO and marketing
A user-friendly design of a website or an app has great benefits in terms of search engine optimization. On the one hand, the length of stay on a website can increase because the user can find his way around the page easily and can simply click through the website thanks to intelligent navigation. It can also be helpful if the functions of the page are available across all devices. For example, one could also use the "Google-friendly" design of a website as defined by Google, and derive criteria from this that UX design can be equated with a combination of SEO-friendly and user-friendly design.
UX design also plays an important role in marketing. For example, in the design of online advertising, starting with storytelling and creating banner advertising or interactive advertising.
- ↑ Steps to a Google friendly Site support.google.com Retrieved on 05/05/2014
Web links 
- What is an 1893 silver dollar worth
- How good is CrossDJ for disk jockeying
- Who is the God before Jesus
- How do lighting rounds work with artillery
- The sea is not a human land
- Redis is faster than MongoDB
- How is the Wipro management
- What is a Tesla UMC
- Has begun the decline of Nitish Kumar
- What is a bad question
- How do zoos deal with hurricanes
- Why doesn't antimatter destroy the universe?
- What is the story of texas
- Where do people go to endorse WordPress?
- Why is one the loneliest number
- Are BLE beacons considered to be sensors?
- How can I meet Ariana Grande
- Who is the best Jewish reggae singer
- What is the goal in internet marketing
- How are heartworms contagious in dogs?
- How is the public transport in Buffalo
- Are there rubber trees in the US
- Why is Mega Rayquaza so weak
- Are plastic watering cans dangerous