There are white chocolate brownies
Brownies with white chocolate - irresistibly good!
Brownies are so incredibly delicious - and unfortunately mostly baked with walnuts ... Since I can't tolerate them and therefore rarely enjoyed brownies, I had to start baking some years ago. And now I am happy to share this recipe with you. The brownies are crumbly on top and juicy and soft on the inside. Exactly how brownies should be.
The recipe for brownies with white chocolate (for a 17x27cm baking pan)
- 200g dark chocolate
- 180g butter
- 3 eggs (53g +)
- 200g sugar
- 80g flour
- 3 tbsp (45g) dark cocoa powder
- 150g white chocolate
First slowly melt the dark chocolate together with the butter in a water bath. To do this, cut the chocolate into small pieces and dice the butter. To do this, I turn the stove on on a low temperature and let it stand for a while (be careful not to let water get into the chocolate). When everything is melted, you can stir the mixture evenly and then let it cool down. During this time you can cut the white chocolate into large cubes. As soon as the chocolate butter mixture is only lukewarm, set the oven to 180 ° lower and upper heat. This is how it is preheated when the brownie batter is ready. In addition, you now line your baking pan with baking paper and set it aside.
Then the sugar is whipped together with the eggs until light and airy, which takes a few minutes. Then fold the chocolate mixture into the egg mixture. Nice even and careful. Then carefully fold in the flour and cocoa. And only until the dough is even. Please do not overwork the dough! Finally, briefly add the white chocolate pieces to the dough and fold in.
Pour the dough into the pan lined with baking paper and smooth it out. Then bake for about 35 minutes. As soon as nothing more wobbles in the middle, the brownies are perfect - you can test them out briefly. The chopstick test doesn't help here, the brownies are so juicy that something will always stick to the chopsticks.
After baking, the brownies need to cool for at least an hour. They are easier to cut the next day (cover overnight to do this), simply store them in a cool place. As soon as you want to serve the brownies, cut them into cubes of the same size. For a dessert buffet I would cut small cubes, they are quite rich ... =) The surface of the brownies will break and crumble when cut. It doesn’t have to make you feel insecure.
And now just enjoy ...
If you feel like baking even more, I can highly recommend my crumble cake and the juicy apple and poppy seed cake.
- Which songs use samples of Eminem's music
- How are brave scenes filmed in Bollywood
- Where can I use sodexo
- Men wore jewelry in ancient Greece
- Dry skin is an indication of dehydration
- Cyber security mixes with law enforcement
- The word sibilant is onomatapoeic
- In what year was Sasuke Uchiha born
- What's the hate for John McCain
- What are the uses of tellurium
- Are fatal kombat deaths physically possible?
- How to share sodium and potassium
- Who was the first Ableton Live Producer
- Who is considered an artist
- What is the best dream
- What time zone does Carolina USA use
- How can someone prevent them from getting stretch marks
- Understand decision making
- Why are linear equations important
- Why is glass polar
- Which is the best institute for digital marketing
- Who are the Madhvas
- Why am I so negligent
- How to say Take in Japanese
- Who is Larry Nassar
- What are the SAS functions
- Why is social media recommended for marketing
- Narcissists are quick learners
- Why do some dogs chew on themselves
- How can you remove worry from your mind?
- What did you learn from Rajiv Dixit
- How good has karma done you
- Was Napoleon a ruthless or dictatorial leader?
- How big is WorldQuant