Laughter can prolong life
Laugh more often - live longer
Let's make our life unforgettable
And that is exactly the meaning of our existence: Let us make our short life unforgettable! Let's make it beautiful! Do you have to think about your work all the time? Then think about what nice things to do after work. You freeze, it's wet and cold, then look at the pictures from last summer or plan your next vacation. You are about to get warmer.
When you pull up the corners of your mouth, other parts of your body also rise. Cabaret artist Matthias Machwerk
Has the neighbor bought a big car? Why bother about it? Work out what he had to pay and how much the cart is now depreciating every day. And when he stands next to you in a traffic jam, you will smile all by themselves. Yes, smile more! It will do you good. When you pull up the corners of your mouth, other parts of your body also rise.
Smile makes you beautiful
Friendly people are simply more attractive. What good is the gym, UV radiation and expensive skin creams if you pull a face as if you had gas. We already have enough cold fronts in Germany that we don't have to wear another one on our faces. According to Spiegel, Snow White's stepmother was the most beautiful in the country for a long time, but no dwarf was keen on her. Everyone wanted Snow White because she was kind. As you can see: You can no longer believe everything in the mirror.
We already have enough cold fronts in Germany that we don't have to wear another one on our faces. Matthias Machwerk
Albert Einstein once said: "Happiness is the only thing that doubles when you share it." With seven dwarfs that makes a lot of luck and a lot of child support. Smiles and friendliness are always an expression of serenity. Don't let that annoy you. Idiots have the same problem as the dead: They don't even notice anymore.
Laugh more often - live longer
Now I have to laugh too. Laughter is totally healthy. Three minutes of hearty laughter should be as beneficial to health as 15 minutes of jogging. I like that! Before I go jogging now, I prefer to sit in the park and laugh at the joggers. Studies show: friendly people live healthier and longer. So since I was laughing, my life expectancy has just increased. I am pleased and annoyed the pension fund. "Life begins at the age of 66. Pull out my pension, until 100 I want to have fun."
Happiness is the only thing that doubles when you share it. Albert Einstein
Now I have to laugh again. I keep getting older! Maybe most of my life is not behind me after all?
Matthias Machwerk ...
is a German author and cabaret artist. When the 50-year-old is not touring, he lives in Dresden. His plea for a comfortable life: Be friendly to one another and don't let yourself be annoyed.
- Are provocative ads better than descriptive ads
- What is to be marked
- What's the best Christmas movie for kids
- NET MVC or MEAN Why
- What is CKYC in India
- How do you get out of the breakup
- What are the uses of convolution
- Can guns be lubricated with vegetable oil?
- Algorithms will replace dealers
- How do nurses stay healthy
- What happens if I stop taking sulpiride?
- Have a look at high power lasers
- How yoga and meditation help people
- How effective is technology
- Are French books longer than English books
- What do you think of loving boys
- Really works red lipstick on everyone
- Why don't pianos have more strings?
- What are the benefits of liquid oxygen
- How do schools promote healthy eating
- What is a Rogers board
- How do dissociative symptoms affect memory?
- How many brains does an octopus have
- How many Indian actresses have worked in Hollywood