What is the purpose of football
No training in the corona break? BSV footballers run for a good cause!
As expected, the ban on team training on our sports facilities will remain in December. But we make a virtue out of necessity: BSV trainer Nils Reutter had the idea - soccer department manager Daniel Vollbrecht, BSV chairman and shirt sponsor Dr. Alexander Schneehain (sjs Rechtsanwälte) as well as Alex Kitke and Sven Gippert from REWE developed the idea further. On Saturday, November 28th Two Bovender SV soccer teams start with a running challenge in favor of social institutions in Göttingen.
The principle is very simple: the players complete a specified number of endurance runs within nine days and the sponsors reward every kilometer they complete with a certain amount, which is donated to the St. Michael lunch table and to the Göttinger Tafel after the end of the campaign becomes. The sjs lawyers send their donation to the lunch table St. Michael: "We know that we should think about our fellow human beings and strengthen social cohesion, especially nowadays," summarizes Dr. Snow grove his motivation together. “I read the appeal for donations on the Facebook page of the lunch table and wanted to provide help immediately. It's especially great that we can combine this with a running challenge from the footballers. "
Nils Reutter, who has been coach of the Bovender district league team since July, explains: “For December I had been planning an individual challenge for my players for a long time. Thanks to the generous support of sjs lawyers and REWE, the team can now not only do something for their fitness, but also provide valuable help for those in need. If the Corona rules allow, we will also help on site with the preparation of the meals in due course and in this way take on social responsibility. ”Daniel Vollbrecht will also participate with the A-youth of the JSG Schwarz-Gelb Participate in the challenge so that the number of kilometers run should increase significantly again. Alex Kitke from REWE is already looking forward to the result: "I hope that our support will trigger the players' willingness to work and that the result will be great in the end." transmitted.
At the planning meeting in the sjs law firm, the representatives of the St. Michael community in Göttingen were enthusiastic. Beatrix Merkel, Thomas Maxellon, Father Joos SJ and Georg Bartelt emphasize in unison: “Enjoyment of movement, coupled with social commitment and an appeal to humanity - we are very happy about this help and would like to thank the BSV footballers and sponsors . ”At this point we will keep you up to date on the progress of the challenge.
- Sigma is a standard deviation
- Which president influenced Theodore Roosevelt the most?
- What is the best hard skin remover
- What is the Indian currency of 100
- How is microorganism discovered
- Which book defined modern literature and how
- Can we land on Saturn's rings
- Additional credit is appropriate
- Argentina has a president
- How many intelligent computers in the world
- What services does CRISIL
- Can I play PUBG on Windows XP?
- Why are gas prices rising again?
- What's your top 5 childhood series
- What does urdu mean
- What are the advantages of mutual funds
- How are British characters different from Americans?
- May girls lonely men
- Why do people love sport
- Slytherins are evil
- Which county ruled India
- What is agarbatti made of
- A president can serve for 10 years
- The resurrection of Jesus is one of the non-religious texts