Why is my iPhone not charging anymore
iPad / iPhone iPhone stops charging - what to do?
The iPhone performs at its best every day. Of course, the demands on the charger are high. The iPhone's battery usually has to be recharged every day, which is only possible with a functioning connection to the mains. But the loading doesn't work for you? Then you should try these tips:
Charge your iPhone: use official accessories
In some cases, power supplies or USB cables from other manufacturers are not recognized by the iPhone. To be on the safe side, you should always either original Apple accessories use for charging or Accessories that Apple markets itself. These are certified by Apple and have a "Made for Apple"Logo. This Apple support page explains how to identify counterfeit or uncertified accessories.
You can also use an iPad power adapter for charging. Although this has more power (12W) than the iPhone power supply (5W), it does not damage the battery in any way and even enables faster charging.
iPhone won't charge: you can do that
Check accessories and connection
If your iPhone doesn't charge properly even with the official power adapter and a USB cable from Apple, you should first check whether Faulty cable or power supply are. Take for it another Apple device such as an iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch to help. So if the charger works on any of these other devices, then the problem is with your iPhone. Check if the Lightning connector on the iPhone is ok. If there is dust or dirt on the contacts or if something is bent, the connection must be cleaned or repaired.
Reduce power consumptiondisplay
If your iPhone shows that the Charging works, but the Battery indicator does not change really? Perhaps your battery is being used particularly heavily and preventing normal charging. Try that Reduce power consumptionby closing all open apps and disconnecting all connections, for example. The easiest way to do this is to plug the iPhone directly into the Flight mode offset.
Restart the iPhone
Maybe there is a small bug in the system somewhere that is preventing the loading process. The To switch on and off the iPhone can help. Turn the iPhone off and then back on again after a short while and see if it is charging. Still no improvement in sight? Maybe one can help Hard reset, the "forced restart". This deletes the iPhone's cache and can also fix minor malfunctions. Our article "iPhone: Hard Reset - this is how it works" explains which buttons you have to press on which iPhone model.
iPhone does not charge on the PC: That helps
You can of course also charge your iPhone on the computer. Every now and then there is the problem with Windows computers that the iPhone is not recognized. In our article "PC does not recognize iPhone - that helps!" you will find a few possible solutions.
- How Dronacharya becomes the Guru of the Kauravas Pandavas
- What is Nintendo Switch
- Can a BA student join CA
- How many songs does Shreya Ghoshal sing
- What happened to Hogwarts after Voldemort died
- Is it okay to ride a bike to school?
- Should I focus on the present?
- Does Americanization falsify the English language?
- What is your unpopular opinion on concerts
- Why do older trees have more bark?
- How does alcohol consumption affect bodybuilding
- What is number 5
- What is the Iconfinder monthly income
- Who is Shakti Kapoor's daughter
- How does an M4 carbine work
- Can antipsychotics ruin the effects of weeds?
- How long will the Canadian oil reserves last
- How common is bed-wetting in children
- Why is the image formed in the focal point
- Some boys like fat girls
- What is the bounce rate from Google Analytics
- Goes orange with gold
- Why is government so important
- Is Dreamweaver supported in Windows 10