What is Vernon Los Angeles
Vernon is a city in Los Angeles County in the US state of California. With a population of 112, it is the smallest city in Southern California. The population peak was reached in the 1930 census with 1269 inhabitants. Despite a population density of just 7 inh / square kilometers, which is less than most rural parishes, Vernon is not a ghost town: The parish, which consists almost entirely of commercial and industrial areas, is home to 46,000 to 54,000 jobs. Consequently, the motto on the official city coat of arms is "Exclusively industrial"(English: exclusively industrial). The biggest employers are Bon Appetit Bakery and Farmer John Meat Packing.
In 2006 and again in 2010, allegations of corruption were brought against those responsible in the city. An attempt was made by the Los Angeles District Attorney to obtain the abolition of the Vernon Borough. The city was only able to secure its independence through radical reforms, including. the number of inhabitants was doubled by the construction of the residential complex "Vernon Village Park".
- ↑ City of Vernon: History
- ↑ The Sacramento Bee v. March 2, 2011: Embattled Southern California City of Vernon in a battle to survive (Memento of the original from March 5, 2011 in Internet Archive) Info: The archive link was inserted automatically and has not yet been checked. Please check the original and archive link according to the instructions and then remove this notice.@ 1 @ 2 Template: Webachiv / IABot / www.sacbee.com
- ↑ http://www.latimes.com/local/california/la-me-0726-vernon-housing-opening-20150726-story.html
- ↑ Torsten Meyer, Journey through the City of Angels, 2015, ISBN 978-3-7386-2083-2
- How common is it to be bilingual?
- What harms the environment is called
- Why is your middle name
- Should students get mental health days
- Malta has a lot of crime
- WHY ARE DREAMS SO ILLOGICAL
- What's beyond the breakup of love
- What is MSCIT 2
- Where are vegetables grown
- How could technology improve NFL football?
- Should Panchayat elections in India be abolished
- Does music need sense
- Which is harder Java or NET
- How can you easily invest in crypto currency
- What is a Degree in DBMS
- Apple devices get viruses
- How can gamma rays be included
- What are the best sample books
- What applications have you recently created
- When should I consider divorcing my wife?
- What should dental hygienists be vaccinated for?
- What do the Ukrainians think of America
- Why is veganism bad for a person
- How did Pablo Picasso paint Guernica