What is a cricket video analytics system
Use ideas - optimize performance
In this practical textbook, two renowned sports psychologists use their findings from psychology, neurophysiology and sports science to show how mental training works. They show the scientific background and give concrete instructions for action, clear examples and practical tips on how to structure the training. They wrote this work for trainers, coaches, sports psychologists, psychotherapists and sports scientists.
Athletes, in particular, but also surgeons, pilots and other top performers are often under enormous pressure: they have to be able to achieve their maximum performance in stressful situations. But when the burden of high expectations, unpredictable events or fear of negative consequences increases, even well-practiced actions suddenly become difficult or even fail because "the head does not play along". This is where the mental training comes in: The tried and tested psychological process uses ideas to play through action sequences in advance and helps to concentrate on the essentials - so that the emergency becomes a success!
from the content
I Basics - II Fields of application in competitive sports, in rehabilitation, in work and business: with materials and questionnaires.
Professor Dr. Jan Mayer and Professor Dr. Hans-Dieter Hermann are recognized experts in the field of sports psychology and have been in dhe is active in sports psychology. You have become known to a broad public through your work with well-known top athletes and national teams, including the German Football Association.
Authors and affiliations
- Jan Mayer
- Hans-Dieter Hermann
- 1. Coaching Competence CooperationRhein-NeckarSchwetzingen
About the authors
Prof. Dr. Jan Mayer and Prof. Dr. Hans-Dieter Hermann are recognized experts in the field of sports psychology and have been involved in sports psychology for years. Through their work with well-known top athletes and national teams, including the German Football Association, they have become known to a broad public. You are a university professor in the psychology / pedagogy department at the University for Prevention and Health Management in Saarbrücken.
The main focus of the jointly managed institute in Schwetzingen (www.ccc-network.de) is advising top athletes and business executives as well as diagnostics and research.
- How do I get married in Paris
- Will ISPs block instant messengers like WhatsApp
- Are there still pirates
- What is the Hebrew Calendar
- What is the feminine term for Gym Bro
- Is there an alternative to Gmail
- How do I start eating again 1
- Slimming medication can cause rectal bleeding
- How do they get news
- Why is Linux the best operating system
- How do I remove lipstick
- How important is the presence of executives
- What can i do to get AFMC
- Can the Nipah virus kill a person
- Why do Conservatives like Ben Shapiro
- Why am I such a poor speller
- What is a production department
- Why are plants useful to us
- What is a flood car
- How do you play salamangreat decks
- What will Google 1
- How do you say catch in Farsi
- Will bcomplex cure canker sores
- Is bamboo more flammable than wood