Can give birth to adenomyosis patient
What is adenomyosis?
Adenomyosis is the appearance of uterine lining in the area of the uterine wall (uterine muscle). About 50 percent of all patients with adenomyosis also have endometriosis.
Here, too, the affected patients complain
- heavy and painful menstrual bleeding
- chronic abdominal pain
- Pain during and after intercourse
- painful bowel movements, especially during menstrual bleeding, diarrhea, flatulence, cramps, painful bowel movements
- Pain when urinating, feeling of frequent bladder infections
- Back pain, often radiating to the buttocks and thighs
- Fatigue, exhaustion, depression
- Nerve pain in the lower body and legs
In addition to treatment with painkillers, hormonal treatment with progestogen preparations or the insertion of a hormone coil can be useful. Organ-preserving surgical treatments to date have not proven to be very effective. New methods such as MRI-guided focused ultrasound therapy show promising results in many cases of adenomyosis without the need to remove the uterus. In the case of severe impairments in daily life and completed family planning, removal of the uterus is indicated if all previous treatment attempts have not led to the goal.
- How do I build a combat bot
- Are there hackers in Fortnite
- Why does Pinot Grigio taste so good
- What is a Tesla UMC
- How do I stay focused while researching?
- Is perjury a high crime or misdemeanor
- What is blockchain 4 0
- A Masters in Accounting is pointless
- What is the Swedish word for meat
- Why has Kelechi Iheanacho fallen out of favor
- Have you ever eaten a cronut?
- What is meant by provisionally selected
- How is the Free Code Camp financed
- What is overcoming barriers to diversity
- What causes dead skin on your scalp
- Why is Cambodia jealous of huge Vietnam
- What is an anatomical term
- Who uses MessagePack in production
- What is formic acid used for?
- Is glucose an element
- How do you make glass
- Is Purdue University good
- How bees defend themselves
- Will MH CET give admission to BVP
- What are some underrated Yoko Ono songs
- What are movements in Model United Nations
- What happens in the CMC Vellore Bible Test
- What is a cricket video analytics system
- Can the FDIC go bankrupt?
- Why are non-born Americans born Americans
- How powerful are today's home computers
- Is Ganpat University AICTE approved
- How does Amazon's mobile shopping app work
- How important are peers in college