When is the clipping path needed
How to save a PNG with a clipping path
I want to save a PNG on a white background with an active clipping path.
Whenever I open the file again, the clipping path is gone.
Any suggestions? These files MUST be PNGs.
These are requirements that the customer places on me. They require all submitted images to be PNGs with an active clipping path saved on a solid white background (no transparency).
I suspect someone who doesn't know what they're talking about made these demands. I wanted to be absolutely sure that this was impossible before I go to them and look like an idiot.
You cannot save a PNG with an active clipping path. I would suggest the following.
If all PNGs use the same clipping path, save an additional file that can be used to save a clipping path. If each PNG has its own clipping path, save each image as a PNG and as a file that can be used to save a clipping path.
Save as TIFF with layer file, but this would mean it is not a PNG file.
- What do you think of Beyonce's popularity
- What are chinese fishing nets
- Is the Banasthali English medium
- What would stir up your belief system
- How does procurement planning support logistical processes
- What is the future in India
- What do nutritionists think of Soylent
- How is copper powder used
- What is a matte eyeshadow used for?
- How do biomass and wind energy differ?
- What is the cutoff from GMC Patiala
- Why does TikTok not have a DM function
- What an unusual thing do you think is beautiful
- How good is the metallurgy in MNIT Jaipur
- Does Mr Bean ever speak
- Carbon compounds have free electrons
- Can you do a line drawing
- May men pants as day wear
- Malta has a lot of crime
- What if I drink powdered milk every day
- Can I grow more after 19
- What is y 3 y
- What's your favorite Gogol Bordello song
- What is Young MC's most successful song