What is my driver's license ID number
Credit card driver's license - card elements and security features
The credit card driver's license is made of polycarbonate and is equipped with numerous security features to make it as secure as possible from forgery. The following Counterfeit security features must have the carrier material of the driver's license:
- Card carrier without optical brighteners.
- Security background pattern with iris printing, multi-color security printing ink and positive and negative guilloche printing (i.e. printing of patterns from curved lines). The pattern must have a complex structure with at least two special colors and must not consist of primary colors.
- Optically variable components.
- Laser engraving.
- The security background must partially overlap the photo at the edge.
- Variable laser images.
- Visible and transparent UV fluorescent paint.
- Iridescent print (i.e. the color of the surface of the driver's license varies depending on the perspective).
The following is an illustration of the Credit card driver's license issued since 2013 including labeling and explanation of each Security features and Map elements:
Source of basic document: Austrian State Printing Office
- Country code of the respective EU state (here: "A" for Austria)
- (Personal) data that are "burned" into the card by means of a laser, in the following order:
- Name (1.)
- First name (2.)
- Date and place of birth (3.)
- Date of issue (4a.); Expiry date (4b.) (Credit card driving licenses issued after January 19, 2013 are limited to a period of 15 years); Issuing authority (4c.)
- Driver's license number (5.)
- Tangible structures in the form of vehicles, distributed over the entire map
- Laser tilt image: Depending on the perspective, either the photo or the date of birth can be seen
- In the background of the map, the word "driving license" is printed in tiny letters in all EU languages
- Tactile (i.e. tactile) lettering
- Photo that is "burned" into the card by means of a laser; there are tactile (i.e. tangible) elements in it, especially in the lower left corner
- Optically variable stripe, so-called "kinegram": Depending on the perspective, either the outline of Austria or a coat of arms can be seen
- Driving license classes
- Signature that is "burned" into the card by means of a laser
- The word "driving license" in all EU languages
- Optically variable color: depending on the perspective, the color varies between green and gold
- Special image resolution technology in the entire background
- Driving license classes
- Driving license valid from ...
- Driving license valid until ...
- Numerical codes (e.g. for people who wear glasses)
Responsible for the content: Federal Ministry for Climate Protection, Environment, Energy, Mobility, Innovation and Technology
- What is the preparation process for TED speakers
- Is it important to study at a university?
- How is the weather in San Francisco
- What is female psychology
- What happens to an untreated root canal
- Consumerism increases wages
- Is owning a beach house overrated
- Why does math look like different languages
- Has the CIA ever done anything right?
- Cyber security mixes with law enforcement
- How is corruption worse than armed robbery?
- What is the Evernotes business model
- Did Shirdi Sai Baba allow gods to be worshiped?
- How does Mongolian sound to foreigners
- What is bull market
- Why Indian Officers Accept Bribes
- How high is the liquidity ratio
- Do you think glycophosphate causes autism?
- What is 1 0x1 49 1x0 1
- What makes an effective dialogue
- How important is reciprocity in professional relationships
- What is a generic protocol
- Have to spit out toothpaste
- How does a phone fraud work