Who designs herbal medicine
The INPI rewards the patent guideline
The 2012 Innovation Trophies from the National Institute of Industrial Property (INPI), presented in Paris on January 22, 2013, rewarded three companies and a research laboratory for their remarkable strategy in relation to patent applications.
During a ceremony on January 22nd at the Center Pompidou, Minister Fleur Pellerin, responsible for SMEs, innovation and the digital economy, presented the INPI's 2012 innovation trophies in the presence of François Droin and Laure Reinhart, CEO and CEO of OSEO.
The company Lemer Pax (Carquefou, 44), which specializes in radiation protection products for nuclear medicine, received the SME category award for its innovative dynamism, which it has launched since it was founded in 1872, and for its strict management policy with regard to industrial property. This makes it a globally recognized player thanks to the 66 patents it has registered over the past four years.
Léa Nature Group, which designs and markets organic products for the food industry, cosmetics, herbal medicine and cleaning products, received the trophy in the PME Marque category for implementing a strategy of Remarkable Global Industrial Property with filing of 5 patents, 550 trademarks and 5 designs since its creation in 1996.
The trophy in the Research Center category was given to the Institut des Nanotechnologies de Lyon (INL) for its strategy to protect and promote its work, which has allowed it to forge solid links with business circles and support the creation of start-ups.
Finally, the first trophy in the new PME Design category was awarded to Capsum (Marseille, 13), a start-up founded in 2008 whose specialty is the encapsulation of active ingredients and innovative materials for cosmetics. She is best known for creating Skin Caviar for luxury brand La Prairie thanks to her mastery of pearl technology. With this award, INPI rewards the company's patent filing strategy, which has created a position as industrial property manager from the start, thanks to which it has been able to forge research and development partnerships at international level, in particular with Harvard University and ESPCI Paris Tech.
- Should I work for Lionbridge?
- What is a middle brain
- Is addictive to nicotine for all people
- How did you prepare aptitude and math
- How do arterial clamps and ligatures work
- What is Bitnami
- What is the work of CTBTO
- What do customer service departments do
- What was the Editorial Committee 1
- What are the admission criteria at RWTH
- Does Iran have a space program
- What would your low superpower be
- What do you mean by business idea
- What drugs interact with grapefruit
- Who vapes CBD here
- Why are arctic wolves white
- How can I edit my photo online
- How do instrumental musicians prepare for busking?
- What are the risks of GMOs
- Keeps a video diary normal
- Can I take over the information technology department?
- How often do insurance companies go under
- How safe is Pietermaritzburg in South Africa
- Will snow in Toronto at the end of March