What is AIT
About the AIT
Central infrastructure issues
The AIT Austrian Institute of Technology is Austria's largest non-university research institution and among the European research institutions is the specialist for the central infrastructure topics of the future.
As an ingenious partner to business and public institutions, AIT is already researching and developing tomorrow's technologies, methods and tools - for the innovations of the day after tomorrow.
AIT's shareholders are the Republic of Austria (Federal Ministry for Climate Protection, Environment, Energy, Mobility, Innovation and Technology), which holds 50.46% of the shares, and the Association for the Promotion of Research and Innovation (Federation of Austrian Industries) with 49.54% of the Shares.
Around 1,400 employees conduct research throughout Austria - in particular at the main locations in Vienna Giefinggasse, Seibersdorf, Wr. Neustadt, Tulln, Ranshofen and Graz - on the development of those tools, technologies and solutions for Austria's economy that keep them fit for the future in accordance with our principle of "Tomorrow Today".
The Seibersdorf location is also the seat of the two 100% subsidiaries "Seibersdorf Labor GmbH", which is active in the sales market with laboratory and services, and "Nuclear Engineering Seibersdorf GmbH".
The AIT Austrian Institute of Technology occupies a leading position in innovation in Austria and also plays a key role at European level as the research and technology institution that deals with the central infrastructure issues of the future.
Through the research and technological developments of the AIT, fundamental innovations for the next generation of infrastructure technologies in the areas of energy, low-emission transport, health & bioresources, digital safety & security, vision, automation & control and technology experience are realized. These scientific research areas are supplemented by competence in the area of Innovation Systems & Policy.
As a national and international hub at the interface between science and industry, the AIT makes innovations possible thanks to its scientific and technological competence, experience in the markets, close customer loyalty and an excellent research infrastructure.
- What do you know about colors
- What is the scope of NET 2
- Why shouldn't I move to Georgia
- Who is the best Jewish reggae singer
- Why did you tattoo your whole body?
- What makes Trump a fraud
- Are provocative ads better than descriptive ads
- What is meant by Dhakk in Hindi
- How can I practice magic without wicca
- Is Celine Dion divorced from her husband?
- Understand decision making
- How does space travel affect food?
- Is the wedding planning for girls safe?
- Do you play the piccolo
- What is a production department
- Is caffeine bad for your adrenal glands?
- How do you stop looking inward
- How can I use Uber without the internet
- Is Hillary Clinton a Lesbian 1
- What are some trivial but interesting facts
- How do you say original in Dutch?
- What is an example of Ad Hominem
- Is the behavior of these attorneys unprofessional or unethical?
- How a degree can affect your life