What is the remainder of 13 14 15
In the case of written division, division is made in stages and the partial results are written down in stages. You do this until all the numbers have been "calculated".
You can enter whole numbers and point numbers on the calculator. The computer is able to solve the input immediately with a calculation path. Please use the colon or the slash as a division symbol.
Example of written dividing (explained step-by-step)
We want to calculate 576 by 3. First we need to check how often the 3 fits into the first digit 5: 1 times. Now we multiply the 3 · 1 = 3. We write these 3 under the 5:576 : 3 = 13
Now we calculate 5 - 3 = 2 and write the remainder 2 in the next line:576 : 3 = 1 3 2
Now we pull down the second digit (7) and write it next to the 2:576 : 3 = 1 3 27
Now let's check how often the 3 fits into the 27. Exactly 3 9 = 27, i.e. 9 times:576 : 3 = 193 27
Now we write the 27 (of 3 9) on the next line:576 : 3 = 19 3 27 27
27 - 27 is 0. We write this on another line:576 : 3 = 19 3 27 27 0
Now we pull down the third digit, the 6:576 : 3 = 19 3 27 27 06
We create the 6 by multiplying 2 x 3. So "2" is the third digit of our result:576 : 3 = 1923 27 27 06 6
6 - 6 = 0. Our remainder is 0 and the calculation is done. The result is 576: 3 = 192, see completely:576 : 3 = 1923 27 27 06 6 0
For fun we could now check the result with the written multiplication (192 · 3)!
- Is a pencil a conductor
- What's wrong with Andorra La Vella
- Lord Shiva is also a great archer
- Why are jellyfish considered alive?
- Is ReactJS more important than AngularJS
- What inspired Pharrell to write Happy
- Where can I learn SAP software online
- How can I use DirecTv Now International
- How do you invest in a person
- What skills should an electronics graduate acquire
- Hate life
- Which companies had data breaches?
- What fruit has a girl's name
- Who is the goat of the NFL
- What scents are used in toilet soaps
- What could be causing my headache
- What do doctors think of ASMR
- What is the Japanese word for wallet?
- What is the significance of social structures
- What is jstat in Java
- How do I detoxify my liver
- What are the best features of Microsoft Azure
- Why was Louis Armstrong called Satchmo
- Can an atheist be a fascist
- Is Amazon Prime Day in Canada
- Any instructions on how to become a polymath
- What does Richard Mullers think of creationism?
- How do I promote a news website
- What are steel angles used in
- What do software costs mean
- What is a good analogy for the Illuminati
- NDT government jobs are easy
- Whatever takes too long