How pessimistic are you
Translation of "a bit very pessimistic" in English
Documents Business Solutions Conjugation Synonyms Spell check Help and About Us
These examples may contain rude words based on your search result.
These examples may contain slang words based on your search result.
Well, it kind of sounds to me a bit very pessimistic at.
Mr President, I found it a little pessimistic from Mr. Schulz to shout: We are not the majority.
Mr President, I thought it was a bit pessimistic of Mr Schulz to say that we do not have a majority.
My name is Jonathan Zittrain and during my last few jobs I have always been one bit pessimistic.
Some contributions to the debate were very pessimistic embossed.
It must be said, however, that according to the information available, he was personally very pessimistic is.
However, the 21.1 dB listed in the table as Lges is one very pessimistic Number.
But unfortunately most of these losses are inevitable. The sum of losses in table 1 is declared very hard width the value of 21.1 decibels.
This is how my wife became very pessimistic and was often desperate.
You're a very pessimistic Human.
Here is one very pessimistic Assessment of the Global Europe Anticipation Bulletin Febr.
Here is a very pessimistic evaluation by the Global Europe Anticipation Bulletin Febr.
So my world is very dark very pessimistic.
But we have one very pessimistic Approach to cities.
I do not want to hide from you, Honorable Member, that I am on this issue very pessimistic am
Since we know how long it takes to get legislation into force in the Union, we can very pessimistic be.
Knowing how long it takes for legislation to go through the Union machinery, there is every reason to be very pessimistic.
Mr President, do in terms of the economic prospects of the European Union very pessimistic Forecasts the round.
These very pessimistic Analysis seems correct, and ahead of this year's review conference, it almost feels like the dams are breaking.
This analysis may be very pessimistic, but it would appear to be accurate, and, as we draw near to this year's review conference, one begins to feel that things are at bursting point.
Content may not be appropriate. Examples are only used to help you translate the word or phrase you are looking for in different contexts. They are not selected or reviewed by us and may contain inappropriate language or ideas; please report examples that you would like to edit or not display. Tactical or colloquial translations are generally marked in red or orange.No results were found for this meaning.
Results: 102. Exact: 1. Elapsed time: 176 ms.
Word index: 1-300, 301-600, 601-900
Term index: 1-400, 401-800, 801-1200
Phrase index: 1-400, 401-800, 801-1200
© 2013-2020 Reverso Technologies Inc. All rights reserved.
- Which is better asymmetric or symmetric encryption
- Can an IT engineer specialize in robotics
- What is biotype
- What is your opinion on Trueffeloel
- Saturn has volcanic craters or canyons
- World of Warcraft is still being produced
- What is the hypothesis of cosmological natural selection
- What's wrong with my health
- Breathe during a roller coaster ride
- What is a congenital form of hypothyroidism
- What are communications technology applications
- What has Facebook done better than Friendster
- Why are albums remastered
- Are Quora questions and answers monitored
- How do you organize your DVDs
- Why is connection pooling required
- What would Facebook call their crypto currency
- How will I improve my shipping business
- How do I create a LinkedIn post
- What are some monitoring software
- Was Napoleon a ruthless or dictatorial leader?
- What are some useful automation scripts
- How can I automate trading
- What does Satan really save?
- Who is the first African American President
- Should I buy a limousine or an off-road vehicle
- What is meant by data integration
- Can you close airplane windows
- Is Mozart's music good for learning
- How is Sidecar different from Uber
- Inspires you Mike Pence
- What aircraft can carry a tank