When was Bigbang's greatest moment
The eleventh season of "Big Bang Theory" ends - fans shouldn't be surprised - with the big nerd wedding between Sheldon Cooper (Jim Parsons) and Amy Farrah Fowler (Mayim Bialik). In addition, a lot of stars are expected, after all, it is a personal highlight in the life of the neurotic physicist, which was not even rudimentary to be expected with the first episode of the sitcom.
Editor's recommendationAs the "Hollywood Reporter" reports, star warrior Mark Hamill will be part of the cast. At the moment it is only unclear whether as an actor or in some form as Luke Skywalker. “Misery” star Kathy Bates is also in a guest role. But what is even more important: There will be a reunion with numerous beloved minor characters and people from Sheldon's life who have not been seen before.
"Big Bang Theory": Guest Stars in Season 11 Finale
Actress Laurie Metcalf returns as Sheldon's mother Mary. Courtney Henggeler (also known from "Mom") will again be Sheldon's twin sister, Missy Cooper. She has only appeared once in the series so far - in the first season.
Editor's recommendationThe role of Sheldon's older brother Georgie is taken over by Jerry O'Connell, whom many might still know as Vern from "Stand by Me - The Secret of a Summer". The film is known to fans of the series because the later “Star Trek” star Wil Wheaton appeared in it and has been a regular guest in “Big Bang Theory” since 2009. Of course, he will also be at Sheldon and Amy's wedding - like John Ross Bowie as Barry Kripke and Brian Posehn as Bert Kibbler.
The biggest highlight, however, is that Sheldon and Amy will celebrate a real “Star Wars” wedding. But what it will look like remains a secret until it is broadcast.🌇 View pictures of "The 70 best series heroes" here now
- What are subjects found in medieval literature
- Compared to our ancestors, we are geniuses
- What are some cheap but durable headphones
- Why am I such a poor speller
- How do I become a script coach
- How much money is my computer
- What is a bandwidth in the transistor amplifier
- Why is no line possible in a vacuum?
- How independent programmers design their code base
- What is the Weight Loss Process
- Should I be really embarrassed
- Why aren't there more plasma televisions
- Which degree is BE
- What is Linux's official mascot
- What if sin 2
- What kinds of people cannot be controlled
- What is dehum on air conditioning
- Who started the Sonata Allegro Form
- How to travel Indore to Goa
- Which service does Uber use for navigation
- What is the strip of soapstone
- Who is Kakkan
- What are the advantages of pipeline transportation
- What's at the Oak Ridge National Laboratory