Would anarchism work in today's society
Hanisauland: Lexicon @todo: from Preprocess
Large Lexicon Small Lexicon معجم Suggest terms Your current questions ...
When there are no rules that everyone obeys, there is anarchy. Then there are no laws, everyone does what he wants. How can that work? Talk about it!
The Greek word "anarchos" means something like "lack of power" or "lawlessness". A society in which there is anarchy is a society in which no one is in charge. There is no state power and no elected representatives in a parliament. There is also no monarchy or any other form of rule.
Those who want anarchy are called "anarchists". You stand up for total human freedom. There should be no rules, no one should rule over the other, so no one should have to obey laws made by other people or a government. Some people believe that such a society is worth striving for, others fear that in such a society only the strongest wins and chaos reigns.
Your questions about this ...
We also take a break at the weekend in HanisauLand.
You can ask your questions here again next week!
- How was the Wizard of Oz inked
- Lord Ayyappa was a Buddhist monk
- How was the JEE Mains April exam
- In chess what is TCEC
- Bananas give you energy
- Why is every house grounded
- How is IPTV advertising bought
- What is the growing market for dissolving pulps
- Is someone trading with NCDEX Jeera
- Who defeated Madara Uchiha
- What is a CRM Investment
- Why do some people not believe in science?
- How does social engineering work
- Do you like to camp in the forest?
- Are electrons actually moving through a conductor?
- Is the subconscious what creates dreams
- Who ended the Mughal Empire
- What should I do with my family
- Population explosion is real
- How do you characterize a calm person
- Which foods suit muscular people?
- Why does the internet love cats
- What does the sun mean
- Odors can get through plastic
- How do you get out of the breakup
- How do I invest in Patreon
- How do GPS chips work for tracking pets?
- Can we add sugar to the ashwagandha powder?
- How rich was Michael Jackson 1
- Has Twisted Sister written her own songs
- How can I learn about mechanical engineering
- Can a CMA complete an LLB course
- Could God actually be a universal supercomputer?
- American Idol will ever die