Is it humid in Dallas TX
Climate and climate table for Dallas
Climate table Dallas
To be able to compare the individual months better, click on one or more lines to color them.
|January||12.3 ° C||0.4 ° C||69,0 %||5.9 h||5.0 T|
|February||14.9 ° C||2.7 ° C||66,0 %||6.3 h||5.0 T|
|March||19.9 ° C||7.6 ° C||64,0 %||7.3 h||6.0 T|
|April||24.6 ° C||12.6 ° C||66,0 %||7.9 h||7.0 T|
|May||28.3 ° C||17.0 ° C||70,0 %||8.3 h||7.0 T|
|June||33.3 ° C||21.1 ° C||65,0 %||9.9 h||5.0 T|
|July||35.8 ° C||23.4 ° C||60,0 %||10.7 h||4.0 T|
|August||35.7 ° C||23.1 ° C||60,0 %||9.8 h||4.0 T|
|September||31.0 ° C||19.4 ° C||65,0 %||8.2 h||6.0 T|
|October||25.8 ° C||13.2 ° C||66,0 %||7.4 h||5.0 T|
|November||19.3 ° C||7.4 ° C||67,0 %||6.1 h||5.0 T|
|December||14.2 ° C||2.4 ° C||67,0 %||5.6 h||5.0 T|
Interpretation of the Dallas climate table
TemperaturesThe daily temperature is an annual average of 24.6 ° C. Above-average temperatures are thus reached in April, May, June, July, August, September and October - the highest daytime temperature is 35.8 degrees. There are a total of 6 months in which it is more than 25 ° C. Compared to the other 152 locations in the USA, it is 5 ° C warmer in Dallas on an annual basis. The average night temperature, however, is 12.1 degrees less - namely 12.5 ° C. Temperatures that are colder than the annual average can be observed in April, May, June, July, August, September and October - the lowest value is 0.4 degrees. Compared to the rest of the US, it is 4.1 ° C warmer on average at night.
Hours of sunshineThe sun shines an incredible 7.8 hours a day in Dallas each year. However, this value is exceeded in the months of April, May, June, July, August and September. The highest annual value measured is 10.7 hours of sunshine. It is also interesting that the sun shines more than 7 hours a day for a total of 8 months. After all, the sun shines here on average 0.4 hours longer than in the rest of the country.
humidityThe humidity in Dallas is relatively comfortable all year round. It is neither too dry (at more than 25 degrees less than 35% relative humidity) nor too humid (at more than 25 degrees more than 75% relative humidity). The annual average is 65.4% - this value is only exceeded in the months of January, February, April, May, October, November and December. The highest annual value is 70%.
RainydaysIn Dallas, it rains an average of 5.3 days per month over the year. However, in March, April, May and September it rains more - most of the measured rainy days are given as 7. An interesting aspect becomes apparent when you compare the other places in the USA with Dallas: The number of rainy days is 2.7 days less here.
- What is tie rod manufacturing process
- How many centimeters are in 37 inches
- Support Senator Kelly Ayotte for LGBT rights
- When does the IAS examination take place?
- Which provide better clarity LCD or LED
- How does the insurance comparison site make money
- Is Ethtrade legitimate in China
- How dangerous is tropical storm Kirk
- What is a heavy fermion system
- Can an IT engineer appear for CEED
- What are the effects of endorphins
- What are the famous Swiss kitchen knives
- Why do people want Chromebooks
- What do Caltech students like
- Where can I learn HTML5 from
- Are electrons in the atomic nucleus
- Why does math use digits
- What should young people avoid
- How important are the Baltic countries for India
- Normal Korean men wear eyeliner
- Which is heavier gold or silver 1
- What is the ultimate analysis of coal
- Have you had any experience with expectation hurts?
- What makes someone not good enough
- Is red sandalwood good for the skin
- Should I go to Banasthali or train?
- Why do politicians pay for supporters
- What if Zamasu exchanged bodies with Freeza?
- Which field has more leeway
- How to stop thinking about depression when faced with depression
- What's so last century
- Will marry Ranbir Kapoor Alia Bhatt