How can I make light armor
ESO Tailoring Guide
Clothing is one of the 6 crafts in Elder Scrolls Online. With tailoring, light armor and medium armor are made on the workbench.
How good a character is at tailoring is primarily determined by the passive skills that he has unlocked. In order to unlock new skills, the level requirement in Tailoring must be met. The Tailoring skill line brings the following skills:
The main passive skills
- Tailoring should be leveled when the character is out and about in the world and should collect the highest possible resources and / or produce higher-level items.
- Care should be leveled if the character is not yet at 50 Tailoring. If the character has reached 50 and another character takes over the recycling of equipment (more on that later), this skill can be omitted.
- Sewing should be leveled when the character has not yet analyzed all of the properties, but is supposed to get to know them. At least the main tailor of an account should definitely analyze everything.
- A trained eye: one point is enough for fibers. Anyone who reliably recognizes raw materials in the world can omit this.
- Collector can be taken along if the points don't hurt too much. Daily resources can be helpful, but it is not necessary to maximize them to develop tailoring.
- Tanning lore should be left out until the character himself is supposed to upgrade armor to purple or gold (more on that later)
Level tailoring effectively and quickly
The most effective way to gain experience in tailoring to unlock new skills and materials is to use equipment. For this purpose, all armor parts found can be evaluated according to the following criteria:
- If the item is white or green and has the attribute "decorated", it is sold to the dealer. The sales revenue here is higher than the material obtained.
- Objects with the attribute "Inspiration" are always dismantled, as they give an immense amount of experience points.
- For all other objects, a check is carried out to determine whether the property has already been analyzed. If the property has not yet been analyzed, it is worth considering keeping the item. Having a good supply of analysable properties is advisable. More on that later.
- If the item is at the maximum level and is blue, purple or gold, it should be checked whether other players would pay a handsome sum. This is the case, for example, if the item belongs to a popular set and has the right property. However, this is usually only relevant if the item requires the maximum player level.
- If 1-4 have not excluded the item, it can be recycled.
Recycling brings the lion's share of experience points.
A popular way to level up quickly is to trade items with other players. This means that everyone produces a certain number of equivalent items, which are then exchanged and used in order to gain as many experience points as possible.
Warning: The recycling of self-made objects has a massive penalty on experience points and is not worthwhile. However, it should now be possible to create items on another character on the same account in order to undo this penalty [requires confirmation].
For tailoring, fabric fibers and scraps of leather are needed, which can be collected from the world. No tools or special craft are required to collect the raw materials. Any character can collect resources as long as there is space in the inventory.
Before the elimination of level areas in the individual zones due to the update One Tamriel, there were certain types of resources in certain zones. since One Tamriel 50% of the resources found depend on the character level and 50% on the passive skill Tailoring. The more points are invested here, the higher-level resources are found.
The collected fabric fibers and leather scraps are refined into leather and fabrics on the workbench. In order to be able to refine them, the first passive skill (tailoring) must be developed sufficiently.
For every 10 raw materials you get 7 to 10 materials and the chance to get tannins, which are needed to upgrade items.
- Light armor
- Level 01-14Jute fibers => Jute
- Level 16 - 24Flax fibers=> Flax
- Level 16 - 34Cotton fibers => Cotton
- Level 36 - 44Cobwebs => Spider silk
- Level 46 - 50Ebony => Ebony yarn
- Champion 10-30Kreshkraut => Kresh fibers
- Champion 40-60Verbena => Iron substance
- Champion 70-80Silver herb => Silver fabric
- Champion 90-140Void blossom=> Blank cloth
- Champion 150-160Raw ancestral silk => Ancestral silk
- Medium armor
- Level 01-14Rawhide scraps => Rawhide
- Level 16 - 24Half-leather scraps=> Half leather
- Level 16 - 34Scraps of leather => Leather
- Level 36 - 44Scraps of hard leather => Hard leather
- Level 46 - 50Suede scraps => Suede
- Champion 10-30Scraps of suede => Suede
- Champion 40-60Scraps of iron leather => Iron leather
- Champion 70-80Splendid scraps of leather => Magnificent leather
- Champion 90-140Scraps of shadow leather=> Shadow leather
- Champion 150-160Rubedo skin scraps => Rubedo leather
New with Homestead were bast made from plant fibers and clean fur from leather sources. These are required for the manufacture of furnishings. Armor cannot be made from it.
The big goal is usually to later produce set items with the best possible properties. Every set that can be produced has the prerequisites for how many properties the craftsman must be able to produce in order to be allowed to produce it. This varies between 2 and 9 properties - so if you want to be able to produce everything, you must have analyzed all 9 properties for each slot.
The more properties the character already knows for a slot, the longer the following property will last:
- Feature: 6 hours
- Property: 12 hours
- Feature: 24 hours
- Feature: 48 hours
- Property: 96 hours
- Feature: 192 hours (8 days)
- Feature: 384 hours (16 days)
- Property: 768 hours (32 days)
- Property: 1,536 hours (64 days)
With Eso + (10%) and the passive skill Tanner Lore, the time can be drastically reduced. It will take a lot of time until all 9 properties are researched for all 14 item slots.
Properties priority list
Due to the long research time, it is advisable to first research properties that are more in demand and useful. This can vary from player to player, but here is a rough prioritization for light and medium armor:
- - If a specific build is to be played that requires certain characteristics, these should be researched first
- Divine (standard in PvE)
- Impenetrable (standard in PvP)
- Teaching (for twinks and possibly to grind champion points)
- Wealthy (optional, sometimes useful in "Earn Gold Quickly" grindspots)
- Everything else according to your own preferences
Manufactured objects are always of the quality "normal" (white). They can then be upgraded to higher quality levels at the workbench in the menu item "Upgrade". Tannins are required for upgrading.
Upgrading an item can fail, which will destroy the item and tannins. By using more tanning agents, the probability can be increased up to 100%. Many crafter recommend that you only upgrade to 100% and avoid RNG at this point.
The following tannins are available for tailoring:
- White => green: 20% per hem
- Green => blue: 15% per embroidery
- Blue => purple: 10% per elegant lining
- Violet => Golden: 5% per twist wax
The chances can be increased with the passive skill Tanning Lore. This is advisable to save on twist wax, which is very valuable. With rank 3 tanner customer the chances are as follows:
- White => green: 50% per hem
- Green => blue: 37.5% per embroidery
- Blue => purple: 25% per elegant lining
- Violet => Golden: 12.5% per twist wax
This reduces the need for a 100% upgrade to golden from 20 to 8 twist wax.
- How do spiders have babies?
- Where does envy come from
- What food is the best in India
- Why have cat videos become so popular
- How do I get started with Hibernate
- What is the strip of soapstone
- How do I promote my blog on site
- Service dogs are allowed in prison
- Who are Ixia's top 3 competitors
- What is the best article generator online
- What are the benefits of Kapal Bhati
- Is the blade-less wind turbine physically efficient
- What is a BJT
- How is electrical engineering in SPCE
- What brought down the Ghana Empire
- How do you control triglycerides with medication
- Why do people replace God with Jesus?
- How do you deal with cyber risks
- Which company is better ADP or AMDOCS
- What are the advantages of pipeline transportation
- What are examples of political blockades
- What's the best Christmas movie for kids
- Okra water causes kidney stones
- How do I design accounting software