What are the must-see attractions in San Francisco
San Francisco landmarks
There are only a few cities in the US that do so pleasant to visit are like San Francisco, whose sights can be reached almost entirely on foot in the city center and easily by bus outside of the city. Especially the neighborhoods around the Union Square in the south as well as around Fisherman’s Wharf around to the north of downtown, visitors are invited to take a walk and stroll through the city, but also for Chinatown you don't need a car in between.
On the contrary: It is much more difficult with a vehicle due to the narrow streets and fewer, expensive parking spaces. Only that enormous hills and valleys, on which the city was built, ensure that you get on a bus or a Cable car want to take a short break.
In general, this is a rather European looking city, the one very colorful mixture of sights worth seeing offers, but is ruled far less by commerce and pop culture than, for example, Los Angeles or Las Vegas, which is why a stay of at least two to three days should not be missing on any tour through the southwest.
Read in the following articles what exactly there is to see in the Bay Area, how to best split up a stay, where to stay the best - and much more!
- Is taking notes important for the students
- Why do students scribble in their notebooks
- Why is western philosophy so cold
- A laptop is required for IT students
- How does activated charcoal help my digestion
- How common is joint pain
- Is someone using more Angie's List
- How do I get a life 4
- What is an IAS 2
- Why water can't burn
- What is the best coral reef for snorkeling
- Who was Alick Glennie
- Why does RAM temporarily store data
- What is XR technology
- Can I have 3 dental insurance plans
- How do we know who we are
- Are proverbs sayings
- What are the problems of landfills
- Why is my vagina burning
- Are we humans a kind of robot?
- Which country had the first Green Party?
- Which are the most interesting extinct mammals
- Should America export democracy
- How do I stop plateauing?