How do spiders have babies?
In spider males and females, the sexual organs are located on the abdomen. The copulation organ with the penis tubes, the Bulbs, but the male has on the front part of the body on the pedipalps. It first spins a sperm web and places a sperm drop on it. Then it sucks up the sperm with the bulbs. Now it is willing to mate and looks for the female. The male of the garden spider, for example, spins a thread to the female's web for courtship and tugs at it. The female goes on the thread and hangs on it motionless. Then it is ready to mate. In this way, the male can insert the eyeball into the sexual opening of the female. Males of other spider species wave their pedipalps to courtship or they bring a spun fly as a gift. In this way they prevent them from being killed by the female after or during mating.
In the following weeks, the female's abdomen swells. In most spiders, the female spins one out of spider silk cocoonIn which a yellow liquid with a few hundred eggs is deposited. The cocoon is closed and hung on a plant. The female of the garden spider dies a few days after the cocoon is built. The cubs of the garden spider develop in winter and hatch in spring. Wolf spiders carry the cocoon and even the hatched cubs around. There are also juveniles in other species that eat their mother. The young canopy spiders go to an elevated place on dry late summer days and let the wind carry them through the air with the help of a spun thread. The term "Indian summer" is derived from this process: The long spider thread in the air is reminiscent of the gray hair of old women. As spiders grow, they shed their skin like insects. This process takes place up to ten times, each time the spider grows larger.
- How do you know you are a slave
- Which Nigerian state has the most dialect
- What is Bata's USP
- When can you consider yourself cultivated?
- What is your favorite big data blog
- What is heat in physics
- Can you recommend some blues music
- What is the maximum supply of Siacoin
- Republicans understand the economy better than Democrats
- Is 71 5 cm tall
- Can someone evacuate a submarine?
- How to prevent cuts from shaving yourself
- When the mobile technology comes to a saturation
- Are there black students studying in Australia?
- The Aurora Sagittarius had Aspergers Syndrome
- What are the best whimsical wedding favors
- Why is the left naive
- How do I get a free internship online
- What remains after love ends
- Who is the most successful terrorist in history
- Is cos x 2 an even function
- Is the biology difficult in KVPY SA
- What if the moon had an axis?
- What did George Washington do as President