Who defeated Madara Uchiha
Madara Uchiha(Madara = point, blemish, spot; Uchiha = fan) was a legendary shinobi, co-founder of Konohagakure and leader of the Uchiha clan. He was the reincarnation of Indra Ootsutsuki and managed to awaken the Rin'negan with the cells of the Shodai Hokage shortly before his death. In addition, he was also the third and final Jinchuuriki of Juubi.
During the Fourth Shinobi World War Madara was conjured up with Kuchiyose: Edo Tensei and later resurrected by Obito Uchiha with Rinne Tensei. He turned out to be one of the main antagonists of the series.
Madara Uchiha was a tall, fair-skinned man with long, black, full hair. He wore red armor and dark clothing underneath. In his childhood, Madara had significantly shorter hair and wore a long dark shirt with long white trousers. On the battlefield he wore the typical robe of the Uchiha clan with their insignia on his back. He also carried a long sword with him. When Madara reached adulthood, he let his hair grow to his shoulders, obscuring his right eye most of the time. At certain times he wore an armor with many metal plates as protection in battles. Nevertheless, he stayed in the traditional robes of the Uchiha clan for most of the time. During fights he always carried an orange-brown Gunbai with him, which was attached to a long chain. In old age Madara's hair turned white, he lost all teeth and wore a simple black robe. As a rebirth, he regained his youthful appearance, apart from a few fractures in his body. These disappeared after his full resurrection. After Madara became the Jinchuuriki of Juubi, his hair turned white and his skin pale. His appearance in this state resembled that of the Rikudou Sennin.
During her lifetime, Madara was a confident and proud shinobi who cared about the well-being of his loved ones. As a child, he and his future rival and best friend Hashirama Senju dreamed of a better world in which he could live peacefully with his younger brother Izuna. According to Hashirama, Madara loved his brother dearly.
After his younger brother was killed by Tobirama on the battlefield and Madara lost to Hashirama despite EMS, he let Hashirama convince him that they could realize their dream of a peaceful world together and formed an alliance with the Senju clan. This led to the establishment of Konohagakure.
In Hashirama's review you can see that Madara is living peacefully in the village at this point and is happy to have more allies. When a girl from the ninja academy falls, he rushes over to help her get back on her feet.
However, Madara's character changes rapidly when Hashirama was named Shodai Hokage and he fears that his younger brother would be named Nidaime Hokage after him and Tobirama would one day destroy the Uchiha clan.
In addition, Madara was influenced by the changed table of the Rikudou Sennin and decided to leave Konohagakure.
He himself is convinced that he and all descendants of the Uchiha clan are led by Indra's curse of hatred to hate the Senju clan and Konohagakure.
Because of his past, he is also convinced that Shinobis are doomed to spend their entire lives on the battlefield. After Hashirama was named Hokage, Madara gave up their dream together and believed from there that the shinobi world cannot be changed.
He believed that peace could only be achieved if the entire world was captured in a gene jutsu.
Furthermore, you can see in the course of the series that Madara hardly or not at all appreciates most of his opponents (such as the five Kage and also Oonoki in detail).
In adulthood, he is described as determined, manipulative, vengeful, and aggressive.
Shortly before Madara dies again, he reconciles with his rival and best friend Hashirama.
Youth and time of war
Madara was born in the Warring States era and was the eldest son of Tajima Uchiha. He grew up with his little brother Izuna Uchiha and went with him in battles against their rivals, the Senju clan. With the loss of his three younger brothers, the bond between himself and Izuna grew stronger. They both trained together every day to improve their skills. During his childhood he met a boy of the same age named Hashirama. They quickly became friends with each other and developed a certain rivalry among themselves without knowing each other's last names. At a later date, their true identities were revealed, forcing Madara to make a decision: his family or his dreams, as their clans were enemies. Madara chose his clan and ended his friendship with Hashirama, which awakened his Sharingan. After Madara and Izuna attained the Mangekyou Sharingan by killing their best friends, Madara became the head of the clan. Both Hashirama and Madara became the heads of their clans and faced each other in countless fights. Hashirama and himself faced each other in countless battles and Madara always had to use his Mangekyou Sharingan, and gradually he noticed that his eyesight was deteriorating and that he would soon go blind. To prevent this, he took the eyes of his brother Izuna, as he died at the hand of Tobirama Senju. Through the transfer of the eyes, Madara received a permanent Mangekyou Sharingan. Shortly afterwards, the Uchiha clan received a message from the Senju clan. They wanted to make peace and many members of the Uchiha clan were in favor of the Senju's offer of peace. So Madara agreed. He and Hashirama made a pact with the Daimyou of the Fire Empire and founded the first Shinobi village, Konohagakure. Following this example, clans also joined forces in other countries and also founded shinobi villages.
Treason and a decisive battle
When the Hokage was elected, everyone, even the Uchiha clan, was for Hashirama Senju, not Madara. Some Uchihas reproached Madara for taking his brother's eyes only out of lust for power. So he left Konoha and disappeared for a few years. But he reappeared and challenged Hashirama to a duel. In the Valley of the End he and the Shodai Hokage fought with all their might, Madara even conjured up the Kyuubi, but he was defeated by Hashirama and was defeated. Hashirama believed he had killed Madara, but he survived and withdrew.
Revival through Kabuto
In the fourth Shinobi World War, Madara is revived by Kabuto Yakushi with the help of Kuchiyose: Edo Tensei and fights against one of the shadow doubles of Naruto Uzumaki and the fourth division of the Shinobi Alliance together with Gaara and Oonoki. Later the other Kage join in, who have a bitter fight with him, in which they seem to have reached their absolute limits. Madara is vastly superior to them until Kuchiyose: Edo Tensei is ended and Madara's soul wants to break away from his body. But Madara masters a technique with which he stops this process, and is now, according to his own statement, immortal, has an infinite amount of chakra and can no longer be controlled by anyone.
As the fighting progresses, Madara gets Obito to actually resuscitate him with Gedou Rinne Tensei no Jutsu. As a result, he loses his eyes, but gets his original right Rin'negan, which Obito had saved. After the bijuus have been freed from Obito's violence, Madara seals them again and thus becomes the ten-tailed Jinchuriki. Although he is even more powerful in this form than before, Maito Gai almost kills him after he has opened the eighth inner gate and unleashed his full strength. Madara survives the fight until Gai is paralyzed by the side effects of his technique. Only Naruto and Sasuke, who now both have part of the power of the Sage of the Six Paths, can stand up to Madara permanently, even after he has absorbed the Shinju tree of gods in order to strengthen himself and, according to him, make him truly immortal. Although Madara doesn't know where the two of them get their new strength from, he recognizes them as equals and changes his strategy. He succeeds in stealing Kakashi's Sharingan and teleporting himself into the dimension in which Sakura and Obito are trying to destroy the Rin'negan, which Madara is still missing.
Techniques and special skills
Madara is a member of the Uchiha clan and is therefore able to use powerful Katon jutsus. With his Mangekyou Sharingan he is also able to use Susano'o. Madara also masters the Rin'negan, which he can activate and deactivate. He also owns the Kekkei Genkai of the Shodai HokageHashirama Senju, the Mokuton, since he implanted its DNA after their fight.
|Jutsus that only appear in movies:|
|Jutsus that only appear in novels:|
- In the entire series, Madara had the most dou-jutsus, ranging from the Sharingan and Mangekyou Sharingan to the eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rin'negan. According to the Black Zetsu, Madara, besides Hagoromo, is the only one who could ever awaken the Rin'negan.
- Madara's fan is strongly reminiscent of the fan from Japanese mythology, the Basho-sen. This fan is said to conjure up a storm with one blow, a thunderstorm with two blows, and a monsoon with three blows. The fan is also able to smother large fires. In addition, the heavenly seal, as in Sasuke's mark of the curse, is depicted on the fan.
- The fan was also used in other media such as the manga Dragon ball, the novel The journey to the West or the video game Zelda: The Wind Waker used.
- He became apostate because he wanted to protect his clan from the Senju clan.
- He took his brother's eyes and used them to advance and save the Uchiha clan.
- His clan accused him of taking his brother's eyes out of self-interest.
- According to Tobi, his little brother agreed that Madara took his eyes.
- In Chapter 370, Jiraiya incorrectly refers to Madara as the founder of the Uchiha clan.
- In his youth, Madara had a little problem: he couldn't urinate when someone was around.
- Before leaving the village, Madara was designated as the second Hokage at Hashirama's request.
- ↑ The Writings of Sha, p. 48
- ↑ 2,02,12,2The Writings of Jin, p. 59
- Is creating a Patreon account profitable?
- Will answer CHANDRAYAAN 2 from the moon
- Which test suite offers free mock tests
- Are French books longer than English books
- What does sheer size mean
- What is 50 more than 80
- What is the significance of social structures
- Who won the democratic debate on October 15th
- Are there flea markets in London?
- What do NRIs think of Narendra Modi
- How eBooks Help Students
- Uber is available in Kodaikanal
- Will jobs accept a homeschool diploma
- Why is doping necessary
- What does A b 4
- What is the best woofer or subwoofer
- Purchased Bluefly on eBay
- Can red blood cells carry out cell division?
- What are subjects found in medieval literature
- What is Publishers Clearing House
- Who are Peru's allies
- Why did you join Quora for the first time
- How could the Internet better serve democracy?
- How should we apply for BIT Ranchi
- Can I gain weight with meth?
- How do I reduce heavy sleep
- What is the atomic number of Br
- How do I create a brand culture
- What does work hardening do
- How do you say original in Dutch?
- Whatever happened to the Blackfyre sword
- Buddhism teaches peace
- What are the odds of Russell's teapot