How is it that God does not sin?
The seduction by the Antichrist
18Children, it is the last hour! And just as you have heard that the Antichrist is coming, so now many Antichrists have come; this is how we know that it is the last hour.
19They came out from us, but they were not from us. For if they had been from us, they would have stayed with us; but it should be revealed that they are not all of us.
20But you have the anointing from him who is holy, and all have knowledge.
21I did not write to you as if you did not know the truth, but you know it and you know that no lie comes from the truth.
22Who is a liar if not he who denies that Jesus is the Christ? This is the Antichrist who denies the Father and the Son.
23Whoever denies the Son has not the Father either; whoever confesses the Son also has the Father.
24What you heard from the beginning, remain within you. If what you heard from the beginning remains in you, you will also remain in the Son and in the Father.
25And this is the promise he promised us: eternal life.
26This is what I have written to you about those who deceive you.
27And the anointing which you received from him abides in you, and you do not need anyone to teach you; but as his anointing teaches you everything, so it is true and is not a lie, and as it taught you, so abide in him.
28And now, children, abide in him, that when he is revealed we may have confidence and not be ashamed before him when he comes.
29If you know that he is righteous, you will also know that whoever does right is born of him.
The glory of sonship with God
31See what love the Father has shown us that we areShould be called God's children - and so are we! That is why the world does not know us; because she doesn't know him.
2My loved ones, we are already godChildren; but it has not yet been revealed what we will be. But we know: when it becomes apparent,we will be like him; because we will see him as he is.
3And everyone who has such hope in him cleans himself, just as he is clean.
4Whoever does sin does wrong also, and sin is wrong.
5And you know that he appeared to take away sins, and there is no sin in him.
6The one who abides in him does not sin; whoever sins has neither seen nor recognized him.
7Children, do not let anyone deceive you! He who does right is just, just as he is just.
8Whoever commits sin is of the devil; for the devil sins from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God appeared to destroy the works of the devil.
9The one born of God does not sin; for God's children abide in him and cannot sin; for they are born of God.
This reveals who are the children of God and who are the children of the devil: He who does wrong is not of God, and whoever does not love his brother.
11For this is the message you heard from the beginning that we should love one another,
12not like Cain, who was from the evil one and killed his brother. And why did he kill him? Because his works were evil and those of his brother's righteous.
13Do not be surprised, my brethren, if the world hates you.
14We know wecame from death into life; because we love the brothers. He who does not love remains in death.
15A man who hates his brother is a manslayer, and you know that no manslayer has eternal life in him.
16We have known love by this, that he left his life for us; and we are also to give life for the brothers.
17But if a man has goods in this world and sees his brother in need and closes his heart to him, how does the love of God stay in him?
18My children, let us love not with words or with the tongue, but with action and with truth.
19This is how we recognize that we are from the truth and can silence our hearts in front of him.
20that if our hearts condemn us, God is greater than our hearts and knows all things.
Beloved, if our hearts do not condemn us, we have confidence in God,
22We shall receive from him whatever we ask; for we keep his commandments and do what is pleasing to him.
23And this is his command, that we should believe in the name of his Son Jesus Christ and love one another, as he commanded us.
24And he who keeps his commandments abides in God, and God in him. And that's how we know that he remains in us: by the spirit that he has given us.
- What are strings and where are they
- Places to see near Shiridi and Pune
- How is GraphQL implemented
- Primer is bad for your skin
- What are the achievements of Einstein
- What are some facts about papal conclaves
- Will Antipsychotics Seroquel make me gain weight
- What is parallel software development
- Should the credit card balance be zero
- CA or MBA Which career is better
- What are the main components in churros
- Why are Democrats so authoritative?
- What happens when atoms touch
- Admire Steve Jobs
- Should I buy a PS4 now?
- How do I feel good during rehab?
- Why is Wikipedia so popular these days
- What do intelligent apps mean
- Can anything stop Juggernaut in X Men
- Why are anxiety and depression so common
- Which is beautiful Switzerland or Shillong
- App Store or Android Store
- Where can I find an education journal
- Why do mathematicians study partial differential equations
- What are the best options after MSc
- Should I invest in wealth simple?
- What are the outdoor tasks in SSB
- Which VPS size is the best
- Your anger is actually depression
- Why doesn't John Constantine use magic anymore
- Where can I use sodexo
- Does the engine size influence the insurance costs
- Why is the new constitution of Nepal controversial