What do you use for text messaging
Here's how to forward SMS / MMS text messages from your iPhone to your iPad, iPod touch, or Mac
SMS forwarding makes it possible to view the SMS / MMS messages sent and received on your iPhone on Mac, iPad and iPod touch. You can then continue the call with the desired device.
Set up SMS forwarding
- On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, go to Settings> Notifications> Send & Receive. On Mac: Open Messages, then choose Messages> Preferences. Then click on "iMessage". Make sure you are signed in to iMessage with the same Apple ID on all devices.
- On iPhone: Go to Settings> Messages> SMS Forwarding. *
- Specify which devices should receive and send SMS messages to and from your iPhone. If you're not using two-factor authentication for your Apple ID, you'll see a verification code on all other devices: Enter this code on your iPhone.
As long as your iPhone is switched on and connected to a WiFi or cellular network, new SMS / MMS messages can be sent and received via the added devices.
iCloud now updates all of your message history and makes it available on all of your devices - even if you set up a new device. Learn how to keep all of your messages on iCloud.
* The setting for SMS forwarding is not displayed on your iPhone? Go to Settings> Messages, turn off iMessage, and then turn it on again. Then tap Send & Receive, then tap Use Apple ID for iMessage. Now sign in with the same Apple ID that you use on your other devices.
Forward older SMS
- Put your finger on the bubble with the message you want to forward and tap More.
- Select other SMS that you want to forward.
- Tap on "Forward", and enter a recipient.
- Tap on "Submit".
- How do you rate AppInventiv
- What is a ridge
- Why is Baltimores' population declining
- How smart are laboratory rats
- What thought saved you from suicide
- Bad memories are best forgotten
- Value of the patient-centered medical home
- What is the average electricity bill
- What are some historical events in Madagascar
- Who sparked your interest in politics
- Is it healthy to talk to yourself?
- Did you raise a trust fund baby?
- Are there universe laws that exist
- What got people to test Maggi
- What is the evolutionary basis of superstition
- What is Publishers Clearing House
- Why should we learn Swift in 2021
- Saturn has volcanic craters or canyons
- Is CBIT or VIY better for engineering
- All salt comes from the ocean
- Why do I hate to scream
- Why is HEAD used in Git
- When do we feel depressed?
- Is the LGBT community left by nature